Fiverr Community Forum

Known Fiverr Bugs and features not working as expected

It’s been 2 days and the stats bug still hasn’t been fixed. Yikes.

1 Like

Mine is now showing a figure (>0) for the views, clicks and impressions on some gigs I just checked for the 23rd Oct. Maybe they still don’t have the data to update the same stats for the 22nd Oct.

So I assume the bug is now fixed, but they have no data for the 22nd Oct, due to something not running properly then.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like it’s fixed on my end as well.

1 Like

Regarding the amazon server not found issue. I can confirm that it’s not a Fiverr issue, all the websites using s3.amazonaws servers are not working on my side. So, not a Fiverr bug.

2 Likes

So it might be a good idea to take a screenshot when you do a delivery so you have proof in case it happens.

2 Likes

The attached files could also be checked immediately after delivery and then if any are missing a re-delivery done then. It’s also probably safer to wait a few seconds after it’s uploaded everything I think (I think it will make it less likely to lose any attached files). To be really safe you could attach them to the Fiverr delivery box and also put them in links to dropbox (I think that should be okay with Fiverr), waiting a few seconds after uploading to Fiverr before pressing to send that delivery.

nice post .well done

1 Like

Nice post. thank you

1 Like

Looks like the notifications are bugged. They’re not updating and showing an old notification which isn’t going away.

EDIT:

You also can’t see reviews left on the order page nor respond to them.

2 Likes

I have a problem and my gig was ranking quite a few days ago but getting DE-rank for two or three days didn’t know what the problem was.:hot_face::hot_face:

That’s probably just how Fiverr’s ranking algorithm works and it probably isn’t a bug so another thread might be better for questions like that. We don’t know what things the algorithm takes into account but it will probably take into account stats like those shown on the dashboard/analytics screens, maybe also the hidden ratings and also they’ll probably rotate gigs so many gigs have a chance in the different positions. There will also be new gigs being added frequently which could cause other gigs to change position.

How do you know there is any review there if there is no notification?

Last couple of days fiverr is not doing so well

1 Like

Luckily, the notifications pop up on the mobile app.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I managed to respond to the review on my tablet. On the main site, I only got the notification that the buyer marked the order as complete.

2 Likes

The notifications are not updating and the order pages do not show the feedback that is left. A few days ago, the notifications would lead to an Access Denied page. I had CS fix that, but now there’s this new problem. I hope they get these bugs out of the system soon.

2 Likes

I couldn’t review my buyer through my lap. The rating and review box, simply doesn’t appear. I could only review her with the app.

Also, I found no way to reply to my buyers review and greet her kind words.

1 Like

You can see the review and rating when you go to the buyer’s profile. It just doesn’t show up on the order page.

@maitasun, @russflex, I had the notification/can’t respond to the review problem, too, and it’s fixed for me. Hopefully it will get fixed for you, too.

1 Like

Thanks, Cat. It hasn’t been fixed for me, yet, because this happened just a while ago.

I hope when I get the fix, I still get to publicly greet my buyer’s words.

Update: It has just been fixed for me. I could reply to my buyer, and I also get to see both blind reviews: hers and mine.

2 Likes