Fiverr Forum

LA Buyer/Seller Workshop at Pellegrino Printers - Thu, August 17, 2017

Join Professional Voiceover Artist and Top Fiverr Seller Don Baarns and Entrepreneur Tina Pellegrino in this monthly meeting of the LA Area Fiverr Community. Network with Fiverr sellers, entrepreneurs and fellow creatives. Share gripes, experiences, and best practices. Learn how to use Fiverr like an insider to get the most with your hustle and drive consistent results. Join the emerging Fiverr LA community and strengthen your relationship with Fiverr!

Less than a week away! (This Thursday evening.)

I hope you join us.

Here are a couple photos from last month.

I love being a member of the LA Fiverr networking group! Special thanks to Don, Lisa, and Tina for hosting the event. It was great to meet with buyers and sellers on Fiverr and to hear different experiences while getting business done.
I can’t wait to hear what’s new with the community and make new friends at the next meeting this Thursday.
5 stars!! Outstanding experience!

I’m passionate about Fiverr and I really enjoy these meetings. You get to meet other online entrepreneurs and learn and grow and make connections. Everyone at the meeting is great, friendly welcoming and down to earth and the space is pretty awesome. I find it fascinating how people are using this platform as buyers and sellers and it’s nice to meet faces rather than computer screens. It’s a great group worth going!

Just a quick reminder!

We are live tomorrow night (Thursday, Aug 17th, 7pm)

See you there!

See you this evening!

PS: Our standard meeting day is the Third Thursday of each month…

Next months meeting will be September 21st.
Link for RSVP goes up in a week or two.

This months meeting is tomorrow night! (Apr 19th, 2018).

See the new thread for RSVP.