Land Your Dream Job with a New Resume!

Hello!

Thank you for inquiring about my resume writing gig!

I started my freelancing career writing resumes on Fiverr and I’ve decided it’s time to get back to the basics. I miss the amazing feeling of getting messages from my buyers telling me how their resume helped them land the job they were hoping for!

So I’ve re-opened my resume writing gig so I can help more people land their dream job (or at least the one they want the most)!

Thanks to Fiverr’s updates and packages that came around while I took a break (working on a rather large project) I can offer a much better service than before.

The basic package for $5 includes a review of your current resume, basic proofreading and revisions and some suggestions on how to make your resume better.

Starting at $25 I will provide a basic rewrite of your resume and provide a new sleek and impressive MS Word template.

For the Premium $50 package I will either write a resume from scratch, provide a full rewrite of your current resume, a unique MS Word template, basic cover letter and a FREE .PDF version of your resume (both cover letter and .PDF versions sold as gig extra’s on the other packages).

I’ve helped dozens of people land the jobs they were aiming for before - and I want to help you do the same now!

For all you know, the only thing keeping employers from putting you at the top of their list of applicants is an impressive, eye catching resume!

Don’t settle for anything less than the best! I look forward to hearing from you and getting the chance to get to know you and help you reach your full potential in your career!

Looking good!
Being unique is what Fiverr is about.
I like the small black aliens reading a resume :+1:

@wuerz123, thank you! I thought the image was neat looking too!