Last 2 month no sell

minicoder

2 months is a pretty long time…write to customer support and check if everything is ok with yr gigs…hope someone has not reported on it and you may not even be aware of it. Moreover…check what happened 2 months back…anything u recall - that was not very pleasant in any manner. Are you sending offers to Buyer Requests?

sending buyer request . got response also . but the main problem is buyer are too much cheap. I am not able to to develop a wordpress site by only 10 or 15 usd . Buer unable to understand it . This is the main problem and autometic response is very much low also . is it total community or just for me I am not sure . I have asked about my account support said all are okay . no problem with it .

sending buyer request . got response also . but the main problem is buyer are too much cheap. I am not able to to develop a wordpress site by only 10 or 15 usd . Buer unable to understand it . This is the main problem and autometic response is very much low also . is it total community or just for me I am not sure . I have asked about my account support said all are okay . no problem with it .

omg a wordpress wbsite for 15$ is very cheap 😮

the minimum cost is 800$ I think. . .

omg a wordpress wbsite for 15$ is very cheap 😮

the minimum cost is 800$ I think. . .

Yes . I generally work 600 to 800 usd . buty few client want by this cheap budget . ha ha ha . How can I sell my gig by good client? do you have any suggestion bro /

Yes . I generally work 600 to 800 usd . buty few client want by this cheap budget . ha ha ha . How can I sell my gig by good client? do you have any suggestion bro /

You won’t have sales if others can do something similar for a much cheaper price and you can’t prove that you’re MUCH BETTER AND UNIQUE.

You won’t have sales if others can do something similar for a much cheaper price and you can’t prove that you’re MUCH BETTER AND UNIQUE.

Yes exactly right . we need to do work by a best price not cheap .it,s very improtant .

Archived