Fiverr Forum

Last 8 days I have no order

Last 8 days I have no order. I do not understand, what is my exact issue. Can anyone help with this issue?
Thanks

2 Likes

Well, what are you doing to earn your orders?

2 Likes

It might be because The Sun stopped rotating, or 100 million light years away from us a supernova explosion just happened, or the critical density changed so that the Universe isn’t any longer flat.

But your profile says " Recent Delivery: 2 days".

11 Likes

Wait a minute. Isn’t it curved?

8 Likes

Actually, I believe the universe is square, with corners, and flaps that open at the top. :wink:

4 Likes

Flat means its curvature is zero! :slight_smile: Not that it’s 2 dimensional!

1 Like

Has anybody thought about the Universe being a big onion? :sunglasses: :smiley:

4 Likes

Jon, is not hard for me to imagine that in your universe everything is square.

2 Likes

I searched the universe for help and found this: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

7 Likes

As an astrophysicist, it’s hard for me to think about the Universe as a big onion! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I mean… with the crust, mantle, outer core, and inner core, it is at least multi-layered like an onion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

If you keep asking the same type of questions:

you’ll probably get the same type of answers. :wink:

7 Likes
Last 15 days only complete three order

I mean… with the crust, mantle, outer core, and inner core, it is at least multi-layered like an onion

Well, actually 99% of the people’s universe is only The Earth so I accept your thesis!

2 Likes

it’s my old client but no new client

Oh, there are a lot more circles and spheres in my universe than you might think. But you’re right, plenty of squares too. And many, many colors. :thinking:

2 Likes

At least 16,777,216.

2 Likes

Isn’t our earth Oblate Spheroid.