Fiverr Forum

Last Messege of My Fiverr life

Don’t be emotional , Brother , i understand your pain . But really confuse why they banned u for life time for that issue ~~

Another somber reminder to every seller. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Not just Fiverr, but in every other area of your life.

You will feel like the world has been ripped off under your feet when your only source of sustenance and livelihood is taken from you.

I get messages from some sellers asking to buy their services - I never report them, but, the reality is many sellers just have this thing of breaking rules just a little bit - they take it to the edge.

When you read most of these experiences, someone says they did nothing wrong.

Do not assume anything, do not create your own rules.

You may think what you do is not wrong, but, the owner of the platform thinks it is.

Remember the golden saying, “He who has the gold makes the rules

1 Like

Sorry about your disabled account.

very deep ! …

1 Like

Spot on! :slightly_smiling_face:

Memo to self - don’t come here looking for sympathy - you won’t get it, even if you feel it’s deserved.

There have been numerous reports, some very recently, of ToS warnings for non-delivery etc. which were proven to be dished out in error, because the bots seem to be taking over.

All it takes for any user to lose their account is something that is seen as being a mistake, even if it’s not really, and any of us could be in the same position as the OP.

There may well be more to it than the OP has reported, there also may not. We’re not judge and jury - Fiverr is (are?) and they’ve made their decision already. All we can do is to wish the OP well, and hope something like this doesn’t happen to any of us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Again, spot on, and a good piece of advice for everybody.

2 Likes