Late Delivery 1 day

franzediting

Yes, and I’m the king of late deliveries. In the past, I didn’t ask buyers to extend delivery times because I was embarrassed or figured I could get an order finished if I worked through the night.

Doing the above almost wrecked my Fiverr career. Even if an order is past-due, send a request to extend and explain you don’t want to rush a buyers’ work.

Yes, it does. Why do you even have to ask? Fiverr has a deadline system in place for every order, because they want orders delivered on time. If you deliver late, you will be penalized.

Make sure you deliver your orders on time.

@jonbaas thank you for your suggestion… i really appreciate it. I just have 2 late delivery but i will deliver on time from now on… thank you?

Yes, and I’m the king of late deliveries. In the past, I didn’t ask buyers to extend delivery times because I was embarrassed or figured I could get an order finished if I worked through the night.

Doing the above almost wrecked my Fiverr career. Even if an order is past-due, send a request to extend and explain you don’t want to rush a buyers’ work.

@cyaxrex hey, that’s sounds cool. I have only delay 2 orders till now but from now on i have to extend time as you said if the project will not finish on paticular deadline. Thanks!

@kawaiijan hey, can you tell me what kind of penalty?

It it will affect the stats on the analytics page and the dashboard it’s delivered late (stats will change when it’s complete) and if on-time <90% in the last 60 days it can cause a demotion or cause you not to be able to increase your level during that month’s evaluation.

Archived