Fiverr Community Forum

Late delivery because of non responsive buyer

I hope you’re all doing well.

I’ve been trying to do my best to get all my orders completed. And I just became seller 1 recently. But then few days ago, there’s a buyer purchased an order where I need more for the requirement. I contacted right away, and there’s no response since then. I have contacted CS before the 24 hours of delivery date, and still no response either. Now the order is late. This is very frustrating…ughhhhh.

Any suggestion everyone?

4 Likes

Hi Jeff. Annoyingly there is very little more you can do. I’ve had a quick look at some of your gigs and I can see that you already offer realistic delivery times, such as 3 and 5 days - as opposed to 24 hours.

You say you’ve already contacted customer support. So long as you can demonstrate that your gigs are realistically achievable within your advertised timeframe (they are), that you have reached out to your buyer (you have) and that they have not responded (they haven’t) - then hopefully customer support will rule in your favour.

Just be aware that there are many posts on this forum at the moment stating that CS are taking around 10 days to respond.

1 Like

@english_voice Thank you for replying. I see what you’re saying. So Basically right now, it just sits there with the “Late” warning, right? and I am guessing it’s effecting my gig search ?

1 Like