Fiverr Community Forum

Late Delivery problem

I have a question that I delivered a task to buyer about 2 days before the deadline and when the deadline was about to over then suddenly client asked for revision via resolution center.
Well I saw the buyer msg after the deadline and it was showing late on my screen. Well I asked buyer to extend the time which buyer did but still its showing late.
My question is if buyer extend the delivery timeline then why still its showing late?

BR,
Umi

1 Like

As long as you delivered the original order on time, it will NOT be considered late.

Your on time percentage should not be harmed.

GG

1 Like

I did on time but still its showing late…can I send you screnshot of that?

I don’t need a screen shot, I know what the #late thing looks like.

As long as you delivered the initial order (before revisions) on time, you will be OK. Don’t get hung up on the #late thing, that always happens when someone asks for revisions and it is past the due time.

Just revise your order and deliver again. You should not have this counted against you as a late order as long as you meet the new revised deadline IF the person accepted an extended delivery. I have no idea why it would still be showing as late, but, I wouldn’t let it worry you.

GG

Thank you for your reply…
Much appreciated

1 Like