Late is not my fault

musfakur

Is there anyone who can help me?

I delivered my work before delivery date. But Buyer did not accept it. I tried to contact with him. He did not seen my message. After 2 days Buyer sent me revision request. Now in time clock is showing LATE. I told him to active on Fiverr. I have sent him his updated work. He is not seen it again.

What can i do? Does it put any bad effect to my Gig?

Yes this is create bad effect. Tell your buyer to extension the time.

Yes this is create bad effect.

This is not true. Please don’t mislead other sellers.

@musfakur As long as you deliver the initial order before the order deadline, future revisions WILL NOT affect your stats (even if the timer displays “LA:TE”).

I understand that it can be scary to see your order timer display the message “LA:TE” after the buyer requests for a revision. However, you don’t have to worry. It WILL NOT affect your on-time delivery %. Now that you have made the required changes and re-delivered the updated work to the buyer, your work is done. If the buyer doesn’t respond in 3 days’ time, the order will automatically get completed.

Yes this is create bad effect.

This is not true. Please don’t mislead other sellers.

@musfakur As long as you deliver the initial order before the order deadline, future revisions WILL NOT affect your stats (even if the timer displays “LA:TE”).

I understand that it can be scary to see your order timer display the message “LA:TE” after the buyer requests for a revision. However, you don’t have to worry. It WILL NOT affect your on-time delivery %. Now that you have made the required changes and re-delivered the updated work to the buyer, your work is done. If the buyer doesn’t respond in 3 days’ time, the order will automatically get completed.

Ok. Thank you very much. How many time I have been waiting to get his answer YES you can deliver it now. Or will i send him revised version without his permission.

Sorry if i am wrong, Some one told me that if it show late submission it will effect our GIG.

Some one told me that if it show late submission it will effect our GIG.

This is only true for the actual order delivery. If you did not deliver the order within the order deadline, it will affect your stats.

However, it is not true for revisions. As long as you deliver the initial order before the order deadline, future revisions WILL NOT affect your stats (even if the timer displays the following message: “LA:TE”).

@hanshuber16 I will disagree with you here.

When it’s marked “LATE” it’s late.

it means you couldn’t complete the order in time with 100% satisfaction of the customer, hence, this will affect your stats.

When it’s marked “LATE” it’s late.

Except if the initial delivery was made on time. If that is the case, then there’s no effect on seller stats. 🙂

Archived