Late revision even when I have not even taken a day to deliver again

brighorizons

I am new to fiverr. I got an order to deliver in 2 days and the total completion of the order is 5 days. The buyer requested for revision after the two days of the order delivery time had passed. I got revision in morning and just now in evening when I was delivering, the timer said me Late. How can I not get even one day to deliver a revision? This is insane! At least someone needs time to make changes for revision and other things too. Does the buyer specify the time for the revision? Is it because of that? Please tell me will it affect my stats when I delivered the original order on time too.

Guest offlinehelpers

So long as you made your initial delivery before the timer was up you’ll be fine - that big LATE sign can be intimidating can’t it! 🙂

I don’t know why it’s there when it shouldn’t be.

So long as you made your initial delivery before the timer was up you’ll be fine - that big LATE sign can be intimidating can’t it! 🙂

I don’t know why it’s there when it shouldn’t be.

Does it mean I don’t have to worry as long as I have delivered the original on time and how long should a revision take too? Please tell an average time so that I know before this time I have to complete a revision.

Guest offlinehelpers

Does it mean I don’t have to worry as long as I have delivered the original on time and how long should a revision take too? Please tell an average time so that I know before this time I have to complete a revision.

I don’t have to worry as long as I have delivered the original on time

That’s it! 🙂

how long should a revision take too?

Not sure about that, but I don’t think there’s a set limit.

It used to be that the clock would reset to 24 hours when a revision was requested which would give you a day to revise and redeliver. Now it just screams LATE at you until the order is marked complete lol.

It used to be that the clock would reset to 24 hours when a revision was requested which would give you a day to revise and redeliver. Now it just screams LATE at you until the order is marked complete lol.

This is happening to me right now - a buyer requested a revision but has gone silent. On my dashboard it says the order is 8 minutes late. On the order page the clock is counting down from 24 hours. Great.

Archived