Fiverr Community Forum

Launching Promoted Gigs

i love this idea…

1 Like

anyone get this ad option in gig ?

1 Like

Even the smallest of jobs well done will take you one step closer towards the success that you have always dreamed about. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Guys, please READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT. No, this program is not available or applicable to all sellers. The announcement, and FAQ links, clearly state who is available and who is not.

This is clear and direct. The FAQ links provide more detail.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Good afternoon, When will this be available in the resume writing category? I am very much looking forward to it.

1 Like

Are you sure the category of your gigs is a category where they have ads?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a level 2 seller and have had this option for a few days now.

2 Likes

That’s!
Seriously bad idea.

1 Like

How does the idea influence your sales?

1 Like

Thanks For the progress…

1 Like

I contacted CS asking help regarding this. I didn’t get a clear answer than some sort of automated type reply. I am here for almost 7 years and fulfilled all the criteria, but still I couldn’t find a way to get this feature enabled.

2 Likes

yes it’s my active gig.NS IT MEETS ALL THE REQUIREMENTS. as you said"they only allow promoted gigs for the “Whiteboard & Animated Explainers” subcategory, not the “Character Animation” subcategory currently" may be that can be the reason why my this feature is not showing.
Thank you so much for your help!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah!! I got it. Thank you so much for making my doubts clear :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

Great step for the expert and old freelancers but unfortunately unavailable for new sellers.

2 Likes

Awesome , I’II try it

2 Likes

Stay positive! We all need to see this new approach as helpful. Only time and results will really tell Fiverr if it’s working.

1 Like

It’s still in Beta now so not even old freelancers and top sellers are invited.

2 Likes