Fiverr Forum

Lazy buyers

What i noticed from some buyers is that they are a little lazy. They order the gig and after delivering the order, then don’t even care to mark it complete. they should understand that we sellers will get the payment 3 days before, if they mark it complete on the date of delivery. I also found that they come daily to the site but do not mark it COMPLETE until requested. Can’t they spare their 2 seconds…?

There should be a reminder email at least once for these types of buyers :slight_smile:

yeah. very good idea. until they are reminded, they don’t care. They just want their work.

I hate this too. I hope they add a new feature to update the buyers.

There should be a reminder email at least once for these types of buyers :slight_smile:

yeah. very good idea. until they are reminded, they don’t care. They just want their work.

Reply to @magisworks: I agree! I go out of my way to get gigs done fast, under normal circumstances much faster than my 2-day time frame. If I can manage to get the job done quickly and to everyone’s satisfaction, then I feel like they should return the favor and review the gig just as fast. I have to wait to withdraw my money long enough as it is… I don’t know if buyers just don’t realize that?!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Hmm, I always thought of doing that, but isn’t it risky? I mean, what if those buyers think you’re stalking them or forcing them to do smth they don’t want/have time to do?

And since you said you’ve done this before, out of curiosity, have you ever had a buyer who came back to leave feedback but left a negative one just because he felt forced by you? :slight_smile:

Good communication works well for me.

anyone know how long it should be to get paid for “not marked complete”…but delivered on time gigs? im still waiting forever for this $…is it longer if not marked complete by the buyer? THX!