Learn about order cancelletion?

I complete 12 order.But I cancal 2 order.Is it any effect to my profile?

your order complete rate will down but don’t worry it’ll be okay after completing some new orders

Don’ spaming on fiverr otherwise you can be restrict

you mean cancel right? i think you’re ok but keep your order complete rate higher as possible

Your order completion rate will drop, but only for 60 days - after that it will return to 100%, assuming you don’t have any more cancellations in the meantime.

Thannks for your comment.

You’re very welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

some buyer order me without any message and which is not include my gig.Also budget is low.What can I do in this situation.

If they order something which isn’t part of your gig, then you’ve got no choice but to cancel - it happens to us all - don’t get stressed about it! A mutual cancellation before an order starts is better than a negative reviews at the end of one.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

She doesn’t learn, it seems.

“This user is suspended until Aug 21, 2017 10:50 pm.
Reason: Constant spam since last suspension for same”

Buyers are not required to message you before ordering. The concept of Fiverr is “Browse. Buy. Done.”, so that’s unlikely to change. The best you can do is to write your gig description as clear as possible (and, as @offlinehelpers said, you’ll still have to cancel sometimes, which is definitely better than a negative review).

you are always awesome.
Last night your valuable comment was helped me so much.

Thanks

You’re very welcome, and thank you so much for your kindness - I really do appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face: