Fiverr Forum

Learn from Fiverr

In reply to my own question - I just checked once more and it looks as if we can pay by PayPal now if not by balance, thank you to whoever decided to add PayPal as payment method!

In this case, I guess I’ll gift myself a course for Christmas, just need to decide which one. :slight_smile:

Update: I was too curious to wait for Christmas, got exactly the course from the screenshot, and made the time to watch through the videos and take the quizzes this evening, very nice, happy with what I got out of it.

6 Likes

Everyone has a skill, some people want to improve their skills. Go from amateur to professional, from professional to expert.

Of course, if you don’t know how to use illustrator and you take a course about creating logos, I think you’re going to struggle. Not everyone is meant to be a graphic designer. Just like people who can’t write have no business becoming content strategist.

But if someone loves drawing on a piece of paper, that person could benefit from graphic design courses, might be able to take his or her skills further.

2 Likes

I think the quality of the courses is really good, and they are not expensive, actually there is a coupon available now!

Yes you are Right :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

thank you so much :+1::+1:

I checked all courses, I mean it is great helpful for new and experienced seller increase their skill, truly and great opportunity for me increasing ranking.

2 Likes

Is there anyone who bought any course and done with it? I have some simple quires to ask. Please response if you bought any course.
Thanks.

1 Like

Yea i agree with you…

I agree with you…

I think this will be great :heart_eyes:
As a learner, it will help us a lot.

must say it a great idea for newbie like me, i am struggling to get clients, will sign up for it. though i would like to suggest the market should make a big marketing project. i always want to be a freelancer so that i can travel around while still able to make money, and have not known or heard of the site till a friend of mine mentioned about her job at apknite need to involve in some services in fiver. the fiver is a giant website, and sometimes you dont have to marketing yourself but there are still people dont know about it and how beneficial it can be.

will take a course. though i think it’s belong to fiver so they should have a tutorial course for free right?

well, people wont care about it if it’s too cheap or free. people tend to ignore complementary

This looks like how one can “buy” a higher ranking in the gig search. If I choose not to buy a lesson and qualify for an increased ranking but I provide a better service than someone who has invested all their money in “lessons” that “qualify” them for a higher ranking but give poorer service, how is that a good deal? Learning and improving should be the reward, not something that directly affects monitarily like gig search rankings. Not cool, Fiverr.

2 Likes

That’s true, unfortunately.