Fiverr Forum

Learn How to Bid On Projects

Greeting!

Today I am going to tell about some killing techniques to bid on the Projects! It will definitely help you to win a project These are 7 points that you may keep in your mind while bidding on the projects.

1: Use Greetings & Welcome the Buyer
2: Give a Brief Description About their Project (Show him you have gone through his project description & clearly understand his requirements.
3: Give The Solution (How Can You Help the Buyer)
4. Introduce yourself
Tell About yourself, your working experience, skills, and expertise
5: Special Offer:
Give the Buyer a Special Offer. If you are a designer then ask him to give a free logo concept if they will like your work then you can proceed further. If you are a developer then ask the buyer to design a free homepage for the website. If you are a writer then provide a writing sample for free.
6. Portfolio
The portfolio is important for winning the project. Give the buyer a link to your portfolio. So that they may be able to see your work.
7. Ending Comments
End with Good words. Looking forward to building a long lasting business relationship with you or any other words that may bring a positive impression.

If you are looking forward to building your portfolio website and you are a seller at Fiverr then I can give you a 50% discount to build a great portfolio website. You can reach me at :

Click Here to Avail Discount Offer

5 Likes

I’ts excellent .
Thanks

1 Like

You are Welcome !
Follow these Tips to Win the Projects!

1 Like

@engrawais455 Thanks for your advice . I’m new in fiverr.
today i create my account and gig.

Absolutely Great !
Have a Successful Journey !