Learned a NEW seller tip today. Definitely improvement in Fiverr Ranking

howtodoseo

Ok, so I found this really good guide and it turns out. Optimizing your title and also your video works. Optimizing is a strong element in fiverr as well. Maybe not as difficult as ranking in Google, but definitely easy enough for (continued)

quality traffic.

Before I continue check Out my gig! --I will give An Incredible 50Plus Downloaded Videos In Mp4 for $5 >>https://www.fiverr.com/howtodoseo/incredible-gig-download-50-plus-video-downloads<< Customizable packages, High quality and FAST!

Optimizing your video with the keyword is a great help. If your gig is youtube video download, your video.mp4 name should be youtube-video-download-youtube-video-download. Or a combo of all your tags. Just a quick tip I learned.

Guest ezinearticles4u

Keyword stuffing will get your website penalized in Google. I have been on Fiverr for a year only, but I have seen with my own eyes how they are fighting against keyword stuffing. For example, I cannot use certain words more than once in my gig description, and I was allowed to use them twice before (or more, if you count word stemming as well).

Guest ezinearticles4u

Oh, and btw, you haven’t told us what exactly your improvement consists of: how many places has your gig jumped up after you “optimized” it? How fast that happened?

Reply to @ezinearticles4u: Keyword stuffing will get you penalized. However, you should always pay attention to the ratio/keyword density. For instance, 20 words should have 1-2 keywords. Per 20 words. If it is a 100 paragragh,it should at most have 5 keywords. Maybe even 4, and some lsi. You can also use variations, im sure in your fiverr gig need your keyword at least 3x and another keyword like that one 3x as well. And both keywords in your title.

Guest ezinearticles4u

Reply to @howtodoseo: If memory serves me well, you can’t use the keyword in your title more than once, and stemming is counted towards your max number of keywords as well.

For example: I am not allowed (when trying to edit my old gig title) to use words “article” and “EzineArticles” in my gig title at once - something which I was able to do before. That was my point!

And keyword density talk… I leave to SEOs…🙂

Archived