Learning experience of life

ash_shahin

One day the teacher came to class and wrote on the board.

9*1=7;

9*2=18;

9*3=27;

9*4=36;

9*5=45;

9*6=54;

9*7=63;

9*8=72;

9*9=81;

9*10=90;

When he finished writing, he looked at the students and saw that everyone was smiling. He said, "I know why you are laughing, I have mistaken the first line of the calculation. I wrote the first line wrong, For that writing "The students were listening intently.

The teacher started saying, "Look, I wrote nine lines correctly. You didn’t praise or thank me for those, but you were laughing and criticizing me for writing a line wrong. "

This is the world that is the REALITY, you do a thousand good things no one will praise you, if you make one little mistake. The whole world will take to the mic to criticize you, so don’t listen to people whatever they are saying, there are few people in the society praising others. Most of the people do not know how to appreciate, do not be angry with them, but sympathize them, because they did not have the special quality of praise others work, remember that you are the biggest advisers for yourself, let them talk as they like, you do you best of your believe with honestly and hard work. Allah Will give you rewards Insha Allah…x

9*1=7;

9*2=18;

9*3=27;

9*4=36;

9*5=45;

9*6=54;

9*7=63;

9*8=72;

9*9=81;

9*10=90;

When he finished writing, he looked at the students and saw that everyone was smiling. He said, "I know why you are laughing, I have mistaken the first line of the calculation. I wrote the first line wrong, For that writing "The students were listening intently.

The teacher started saying, "Look, I wrote nine lines correctly. You didn’t praise or thank me for those, but you were laughing and criticizing me for writing a line wrong. "

This is the world that is the REALITY, you do a thousand good things no one will praise you, if you make one little mistake. The whole world will take to the mic to criticize you, so don’t listen to people whatever they are saying, there are few people in the society praising others. Most of the people do not know how to appreciate, do not be angry with them, but sympathize them, because they did not have the special quality of praise others work, remember that you are the biggest advisers for yourself, let them talk as they like, you do you best of your believe with honestly and hard work. Allah Will give you rewards Insha Allah…x

do not be angry with them, but sympathize them

In real life, I’ve found that this doesn’t work. If someone upsets you it makes far more sense to commit yourself for a while to their absolute financial, emotional, and physical public destruction. This way, they learn to keep their distance in future.

This line of thinking isn’t very popular. However, people aren’t the same as they were a couple of thousand years ago. These days, you have to treat people like animals. If they bite, it is simply better for everyone if they are put own.

Just my opinion, of course. 😉

9*1=7;

9*2=18;

9*3=27;

9*4=36;

9*5=45;

9*6=54;

9*7=63;

9*8=72;

9*9=81;

9*10=90;

9x1=7;

9x2=18;

9x3=27;

9x4=36;

9x5=45;

9x6=54;

9x7=63;

9x8=72;

9x9=81;

9x10=90;

This is the world that is the REALITY, you do a thousand good things no one will praise you, if you make one little mistake. The whole world will take to the mic to criticize you, so don’t listen to people whatever they are saying,

It’s not that simple as you put it… :roll_eyes:

If the 9x1 error happened taking a test, no big deal, you would only get that answer wrong and would need to study a little bit more.

Now, if that “insignificant” error were the difference between life or death of someone in ICU, you would have killed the patient. 😬

So… You better reconsider your statement.

do not be angry with them, but sympathize them

In real life, I’ve found that this doesn’t work. If someone upsets you it makes far more sense to commit yourself for a while to their absolute financial, emotional, and physical public destruction. This way, they learn to keep their distance in future.

This line of thinking isn’t very popular. However, people aren’t the same as they were a couple of thousand years ago. These days, you have to treat people like animals. If they bite, it is simply better for everyone if they are put own.

Just my opinion, of course. 😉

9x1=7;

9x2=18;

9x3=27;

9x4=36;

9x5=45;

9x6=54;

9x7=63;

9x8=72;

9x9=81;

9x10=90;

This is the world that is the REALITY, you do a thousand good things no one will praise you, if you make one little mistake. The whole world will take to the mic to criticize you, so don’t listen to people whatever they are saying,

If the 9x1 error happened taking a test, no big deal, you would only get that answer wrong and would need to study a little bit more.

Now, if that “insignificant” error were the difference between life or death of someone in ICU, you would have killed the patient. 😬

It’s not simple but standard thought of people isn’t ?

9x1=7;

9x2=18;

9x3=27;

9x4=36;

9x5=45;

9x6=54;

9x7=63;

9x8=72;

9x9=81;

9x10=90;

I am sharing something which is really important for optimism, it does not mean to seriously make errors in a very professional and sensitive areas like ICU.

Please try to understand the reason behind this writing, it’s an observation to understand.

I am sharing something which is really important for optimism, it does not mean to seriously make errors in a very professional and sensitive areas like ICU.

Please try to understand the reason behind this writing, it’s an observation to understand.

Please try to understand the reason behind this writing,

So far, the responses to this thread just prove that your post was correct. People will not praise each other, they will only attack. 😉

“If you can cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance, patience and understanding.”

― Dalai Lama XIV

It’s a little off topic but one of my favorites sayings. ☯️

“If you can cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance, patience and understanding.”

― Dalai Lama XIV

It’s a little off topic but one of my favorites sayings. ☯️

Dalai Lama XIV

No offense, but so far he’s got 50-years+ of platitudes and not one inch of Tibet to show for himself. :thinking:

Created a great brand though, and made lots of books sales and media appearances…

Dalai Lama XIV

No offense, but so far he’s got 50-years+ of platitudes and not one inch of Tibet to show for himself. :thinking:

Created a great brand though, and made lots of books sales and media appearances…

I can only speak for myself but he is someone I admire and trust and his sayings and teachings have been a tremendous source of comfort and help. His heart is pure. He’s not in it for money or fame.

I can only speak for myself but he is someone I admire and trust and his sayings and teachings have been a tremendous source of comfort and help. His heart is pure. He’s not in it for money or fame.

his sayings and teachings have been a tremendous source of comfort and help

Just apart from in Tibet where there was that kind of mass displacement of the local population who all idolized him as their savior, until they got shipped to a factory to make Christmas decorations. 😦

his sayings and teachings have been a tremendous source of comfort and help

Just apart from in Tibet where there was that kind of mass displacement of the local population who all idolized him as their savior, until they got shipped to a factory to make Christmas decorations. 😦

He was not responsible for what happened there. But that’s off topic. This is a long complex subject. It’s not appropriate to discuss here.

He was not responsible for what happened there. But that’s off topic. This is a long complex subject. It’s not appropriate to discuss here.

No, but what he did in protest didn’t work, That’s all I’m saying.

By comparison, being more assertive and using direct action seems to work for everyone else.

I used to appreciate other’s but the only good came out from it was I became a person to laugh at. And simply because they didn’t know how to appreciate and thought I was weak.

This saying has been the quote to my life so far…

Quotefancy-4269569-3840x2160.thumb.jpg.217b636dd350fec9d32d3c203c567d94.jpg
Quotefancy-4269569-3840x21603840×2160 1.85 MB

@misscrystal I love that quote of Dalai Lama …

I used to appreciate other’s but the only good came out from it was I became a person to laugh at. And simply because they didn’t know how to appreciate and thought I was weak.

If you fight with a pig, you will get covered in mud. 😸

I used to appreciate other’s but the only good came out from it was I became a person to laugh at.

This is the problem with society these days. Goodness is never repaid, making way for others out of kindness results in them building a driveway on your lawn, and showing any sign of weakness results in someone else using your weakness to their advantage.

The only way to survive is to be self-protectionist and stand up to your adversaries.

I used to appreciate other’s but the only good came out from it was I became a person to laugh at.

This is the problem with society these days. Goodness is never repaid, making way for others out of kindness results in them building a driveway on your lawn, and showing any sign of weakness results in someone else using your weakness to their advantage.

The only way to survive is to be self-protectionist and stand up to your adversaries.

I would have sworn there was something in the Bible about turning the other cheek? Some of that writing is directly taken from Buddhism. I mean some of the teachings.

I would have sworn there was something in the Bible about turning the other cheek? Some of that writing is directly taken from Buddhism. I mean some of the teachings.

Buddhism is based on animism that is a form of animal spiritualism that came after the Bible. Turning the other cheek is fine if someone says "hey you, I hate your hair." When someone does you an immediate wrong, you go into the eye for an eye realms of Biblical jurisdiction.

Buddhism is based on animism that is a form of animal spiritualism that came after the Bible. Turning the other cheek is fine if someone says "hey you, I hate your hair." When someone does you an immediate wrong, you go into the eye for an eye realms of Biblical jurisdiction.

animal spiritualism that came after the Bible.

Ok boomer 🙂 I don’t think you can compare the two religions aside from some of the teachings of Jesus. Even the idea of a soul is not the same. It’s more like there is one big consciousness, rather than individual souls. Everything is part of that. At least that’s my understanding of it.

animal spiritualism that came after the Bible.

Ok boomer 🙂 I don’t think you can compare the two religions aside from some of the teachings of Jesus. Even the idea of a soul is not the same. It’s more like there is one big consciousness, rather than individual souls. Everything is part of that. At least that’s my understanding of it.

Ok boomer 🙂

I don’t think that really applies to anyone under 35. 😉

I don’t think they worship cows if that’s what you mean.

They worship lots of animal spirits. Hence why you have spirit houses outside residences that people put fruit on every day. Then you get into black magic Buddhism that is quite terrifying.

If you ever live in Asia, you will quickly realize that there is a pretty huge disconnect between Western and Eastern ieals of Buddhism.

Archived