Fiverr Community Forum

Learning How This Site Works

Hello. I can’t wait to flex my writing muscles. From what i can tell, the more active you are, the more visible you’ll become. I’m hoping this is true. Scouring craigslist for work is so tedious.

1 Like

Hey there! So just a quick head’s up, helping people with their homework is against Fiverr’s rules and will lead to you being banned from the site. So I suggest you adjust/change your profile before you can’t use Fiverr at all anymore! So I don’t know how you exactly phrased it, but just be careful. This is what Fiverr has to say about it themselves:

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

1 Like

Forgive me if I got it wrong but if you’re saying you’ll do someone’s homework, doing so may get you banned from the marketplace.

Thank you so much!! Correcting both mistakes right now.

1 Like

:clown_face: :clown_face:Get :clown_face: :clown_face:Banned :clown_face: :clown_face:Lol :clown_face: :clown_face:

Read the ToS before making a gig next time!