Learning Stages

kkkhan74

Well, as you say in your profile’s tagline: first impressions do matter. Your gigs have to do with graphic design, but your thumbnails and images are not impressive at all. That is my first impression. In fact, I have got to be honest and say they are not of professional quality.

Also, one of your logos looks very much like the one of L in Death Note… You have made a few changes to it and made it look worse, but I knew what it was as soon as I saw it.

I will say it outright in case you don’t understand: IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO STEAL DESIGNS!!!

• 1 month later...

Well, as you say in your profile’s tagline: first impressions do matter. Your gigs have to do with graphic design, but your thumbnails and images are not impressive at all. That is my first impression. In fact, I have got to be honest and say they are not of professional quality.

Also, one of your logos looks very much like the one of L in Death Note… You have made a few changes to it and made it look worse, but I knew what it was as soon as I saw it.

I will say it outright in case you don’t understand: IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO STEAL DESIGNS!!!

First of all, thanks very much for explaining my mistakes and allowing me to enhance more of myself to compete the market. I personally and heartily appreciate your experienced comments.

But as long as the stealing designs is concerned, believe me I do not do that things. I wish I could have been able to do so but I am a coward in this regard.

The one you are describing about can be a co-incident but I did not do that.

Lastly, can you please guide me a way where I can enhance my capability to design which really make “first impressions do matter”

will be anxiously waiting for this way, thanks .

In fact, I am demotivated. I know these designs can be more worse that you are describing. I have created awesome designs in past and my gigs ranked on the first page too but in vain. I could not gain any benefits from that.

That brought me to the stage I could not carry with my passion. But if you can help me in this regard, I assure you that I have a countless learning strength, will start again with full of energy.

Archived