Learning to sell at Fiverr

gigamigo

Its been approx 2+ years since I have been a part of Fiverr community. But the success I expected has not met me yet. Dunno the reason. Yet, I am sure I will find my way. Anyone at help?

But the success I expected has not met me yet.

Maybe because you are using stolen images from the internet in your logos?

But the success I expected has not met me yet.

Nope, all the work presented as well as delivered is original.

Nope, all the work presented as well as delivered is original.

all the work presented as well as delivered is original.

Do you really want me to insert here screenshots of the original logos and the logos that you used stock photos and photos from the internet?

all the work presented as well as delivered is original.

Do you really want me to insert here screenshots of the original logos and the logos that you used stock photos and photos from the internet?

Yes please, I’d love to know if there’s a flaw so that I can improvise it.

It seems like you are a level 2 seller, that sounds pretty successful to me???

Having that said, there are thousands of logo designing gigs here at Fiverr,

it would be hard to get constant orders unless you have something very unique and original to offer.

it would be hard to get constant orders unless you have something very unique and original to offer.

Yeah, that is the main concern. I am at level 2 but I do not have regular work. The customers who reach me out, work with me. But the mass that I get to reach out, it is too low. I do not know how to reach out more people, atleast bring an awareness about my services here.

Yes please, I’d love to know if there’s a flaw so that I can improvise it.

I’d love to know if there’s a flaw so that I can improvise it

Are you seriously saying you don’t know which logos you took parts from the internet?

Fine. This is the one that I randomly picked from your portfolio

E0A09D5A-82F7-4DD8-B22E-555330A94D0C.thumb.jpg.36aa8d0f80014dd4bf4c84f153d02e4f.jpg
image1242×2688 637 KB
771C2A52-0B1B-4E4E-A000-E0EFEA2DFD15.thumb.jpg.19f964433f1fc086189045b247b1e34c.jpg
image1242×2688 249 KB

Are you seriously saying you don’t know which logos you took parts from the internet?

Nope, honestly I was not aware that my artist took a direct pick from google. I trusted her submission. Thanks for pointing it out. Can you tell me how can I check all the logos? Is it by uploading on google image as a reverse search or any other method?

Yeah, that is the main concern. I am at level 2 but I do not have regular work. The customers who reach me out, work with me. But the mass that I get to reach out, it is too low. I do not know how to reach out more people, atleast bring an awareness about my services here.

I do not know how to reach out more people, atleast bring an awareness about my services here.

I’m afraid I cannot help you here, you can either do some marketing research, or hire someone who can do that for you. I believe there are sellers who can do that here at Fiverr.

Also you seriously need to keep and eye on your “artist” when it comes to logos or ANY gigs that has to do with images. Buyers are smart, a lot of them do research before ordering.

I won’t be surprised if a potential buyer decided not to order from you because he/she noticed that the logo images were simply stolen.

I do not know how to reach out more people, atleast bring an awareness about my services here.

I’m afraid I cannot help you here, you can either do some marketing research, or hire someone who can do that for you. I believe there are sellers who can do that here at Fiverr.

Also you seriously need to keep and eye on your “artist” when it comes to logos or ANY gigs that has to do with images. Buyers are smart, a lot of them do research before ordering.

I won’t be surprised if a potential buyer decided not to order from you because he/she noticed that the logo images were simply stolen.

I am sure I will find a way out to reach out the mass.

As for the logo, it was the only 1 that the lady found. And I confirmed with my artist, it was not intentional. I will get it replaced very soon. If you check my gig, all the work is originally done and if you read the buyer reviews, they speak for us.

I am sure I will find a way out to reach out the mass.

As for the logo, it was the only 1 that the lady found. And I confirmed with my artist, it was not intentional. I will get it replaced very soon. If you check my gig, all the work is originally done and if you read the buyer reviews, they speak for us.

And I confirmed with my artist, it was not intentional.

How can you unintentionally steal a logo?

Especially considering that gig promises unique logos?

And I confirmed with my artist, it was not intentional.

It was not stolen. 🙂

Please do not reach to conclusions without knowing the complete matter.

E0A09D5A-82F7-4DD8-B22E-555330A94D0C.thumb.jpg.0263d19061aefb5a305ca9b22caa1c87.jpg
image1242×2688 637 KB
771C2A52-0B1B-4E4E-A000-E0EFEA2DFD15.thumb.jpg.d467b7a873b9af0cc228eb449636f0b6.jpg
image1242×2688 249 KB
183681_2.png mariashtelle1:

E0A09D5A-82F7-4DD8-B22E-555330A94D0C.thumb.jpg.0263d19061aefb5a305ca9b22caa1c87.jpg 771C2A52-0B1B-4E4E-A000-E0EFEA2DFD15.thumb.jpg.d467b7a873b9af0cc228eb449636f0b6.jpg

If its last photo in google search then its probably not stolen. If you have premium account on freepik you can edit their photos if license allows it. Whether somebody who used have premium account I don’t know.

It was not stolen. 🙂

Please do not reach to conclusions without knowing the complete matter.

It was not stolen. 🙂

What do you prefer then? Borrowed without asking? You need to provide attribution for that image unless you have a Freepik premium account. But as @mariashtelle1 correctly said below that is a no-go.

Still, you are also lying to your customers. They are not getting a unique logo.

317809_2.png gigamigo:

imageimage

If its last photo in google search then its probably not stolen. If you have premium account on freepik you can edit their photos if license allows it. Whether somebody who used have premium account I don’t know.

If you have premium account on freepik you can edit their photos if license allows it.

NO. NO.

In logo design you can not use any stock photos even if you have licence for it.

317809_2.png gigamigo:

imageimage

Yape, I do have a premium account on Freepik. Thanks for the information. 🙂

If you have premium account on freepik you can edit their photos if license allows it.

NO. NO.

In logo design you can not use any stock photos even if you have licence for it.

NO. NO.

Okay, noted. But I think you have not read my customer feedback. All the delivered work is original.

NO. NO.

183681_2.png mariashtelle1:

NO. NO.

Yep but my point is that it’s not stolen

Hmmm, based on what I’m reading, I believe that technically the images were not stolen, however the seller ( or in this case the “artist” in charge of designing the logo) was not being honest, especially if the gig promises a unique logo.

Either way it still seems like a no-no, I hope you remove that image ASAP and have a long talk with your artist.

313320_2.png michal247:

NO. NO.

Yep but my point is that it’s not stolen

That doesn’t mean it’s okay to say the work is original even though it isn’t. That’s deception.

It was not stolen. 🙂

What do you prefer then? Borrowed without asking? You need to provide attribution for that image unless you have a Freepik premium account. But as @mariashtelle1 correctly said below that is a no-go.

Still, you are also lying to your customers. They are not getting a unique logo.

Nope, all the work delivered is original. I got 150 satisfied customers, all with personalized and original deliverable. Perhaps its only 1 image, from the premium account that went as a sample. But don’t worry, an original work is in progress of similar level and it will be live soon. I deliver what I show and commit, you can be rest assured. If not, try my service s

NO. NO.

You can use stock elements in any form of any creative service if you have the rights to use them and that your services does not contradict /mislead to what you are offering to the customer. I guess it comes down to whether you should or not, as long as your not breaking TOS it is down to how “pure a designer” you are. I cannot really see the full extent of the vector and the sellers work to be honest.

Archived