Fiverr Forum

Leave feedback when the order was cancelled

I think fiverr needs to allow to rate the sellers performance, if the seller (or buyer) cancels the order after the deadline!

I have order many gigs and often there would be a situation happening, that after the deadline, and many letters, seller will finally show up and say “sorry, was out of town, give me extra days blah-blah” or says nothing and just cancels.

I know it’s just 5 dol. but that’s kind of behavior cheats me out of TIME. because I plan my stuff with relying on the deadline delivery. If you out of town, suspend or change the delivery time for your gig.

So in the end of the day, I have my 5 dol back, yet screwed up because, I have to spend extra time or miss my deadline, and seller still has perfect reviews and 100% rating!

I think people when buying gigs need to know, that seller sometimes “forgets” its gigs or do not deliver and cancels.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

When you buy milk for 3 dol. Do you want it to be fresh and have the full carton, of you ok with it being overdue, and half empty? What? it’s just 3 dol., just buy yourself 3 bottes of milk.

If one value their job for more than 4 dol., that what they should charge. If one is ok with the price, one should do their end of the bargain.

It’s not punishment, it’s warning for the other people. When I buy stuff, I want to see if the seller actually perform the job, not stood me up.

why are so you stuck to the punishment concept?

let me guess former ussr? ))