Fiverr Forum

Leave the drama for your mama!

Ok here is my first Rant! LOL…

I would like to continue to share my advice, tips, and help for everyone. But, however I am really getting annoyed by the “Technical” people that just don’t have anything better to do than post stupid and negative comments on my posts and other members posts. These negative post have no relevance to the topic or subject of the articles. I also get a lot of excellent comments as well. I do however take all the feedback into life lessons.

I am learning that these are the people I will stay away from and I would never recommend their services to anyone. Next time you post negative feedback and comments, you should read this first!

1. Get a job and stay busy. You have too much time on your hands.
  2. Start learning how not to be so negative. Nobody likes a Negative Nelly! That’s bad business, and aren’t we all on here to make money and create a business/side job?
  3. Bad/negative comments will reflect on you and how many orders you will receive. Customers research you and your work! Before I hire anyone on Fiverr, I first research their comments and articles on the forums. If they have a reputation of being negative on here, that will probably result in bad work or the seller being very difficult to work with.
  4. I know every article out there you may not agree or like or think that a link to my profile page is too much for you to handle. if any of these bother you, just leave the article and you’re done! That easy. You’re negative comments make a huge impact on how your customers and others will look at you and your work.

I hope this will help some, but I know many will not care [-X lol.

To those who do, lets create amazing work for our customers and for the world to see and leave the drama for your mama! :))

lol…

sebastianmedia said: that will probably result in bad work or the seller being very difficult to work with.

This section of the forum is called "The Ranting Pot". It was created by the powers that be for people to rant. The Fiverr gods on Mount Olympus have given these ranting sessions the thumbs up. :-bd

rant (rănt)
v. rant·ed, rant·ing, rants
v.intr.

To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave.
sebastianmedia said: Start learning how not to be so negative. Nobody likes a Negative Nelly! That's bad business, and aren't we all on here to make money and create a business/side job?

Some people like Negative Nellies. I know I find a funny, truthful rant-- that does not meet Pollyanna's standards--enjoyable, usually. As long as there are no unwarranted or fundamentally offensive comments, I have no problem with it. If everyone were just gray, gray, gray and conservatively BORING, this forum would be dead. Variety is the spice of life.

Reply to @pearlsant: :slight_smile:

Well at least this time you posted in the correct forum.

Reply to @celticmoon: Thanks mom lol :wink:

Now let’s talk about cleaning your room…! [-X

Reply to @celticmoon:

:))