Leaving Feedback on canceled orders

I am concerned that no feedback can be left on canceled orders… The only feedback we see is for completed orders… If the order is completed chances are the seller followed through… But for cancelled orders it is a different story… Sometimes you will see a percentage that cancelled… but we get no idea why they cancelled…

I just had an order that was not being delivered as promised… A seller sent me pure bot traffic, ruined a completely organic project that was six months in the making… (With a username like mine you would think people would know better then to send me bot traffic) With noway to leave feedback this seller gets to continue to move a not as promised service to the community…

I have ordered several gigs on Fiverr and everyone has been great since besides the one mentioned. I have been able to do business with people all over the world, I love it… The talent here is unlimited! There is no such thing as a perfect system… But Fiverr is close… Adding a feedback system to the canceled orders would make it even closer…

You are right… Buyers should be giving feedback too…

You got to cancel to get your money back, so you lose one way or the other…

You may have a point, but it is one sided. The day that sellers’ feedback shows up on buyers’ profiles, come talk to me about feedback for cancelled orders. Buyers get away with so much on Fiverr that I’m sick of them wanting more while expecting sellers to get by with less. When the playing field is even, talk to us.

Reply to @steveeyes: Totally agree with you.

I had the same experience and this Fiverr system allows buyers to be deceived.