Leaving feedback

NO NO NO!!!

When your buyer receives their order, Fiverr REMINDS them to leave feedback as well as tip if they choose. There is NO reason for you to write to the buyer and ask them for feedback. NONE.

This can get your account a warning. If you like living on the edge, go ahead, take your chances, but don’t come back to the forum sobbing that your account got a warning or restricted.

GG

NO NO NO!!!

When your buyer receives their order, Fiverr REMINDS them to leave feedback as well as tip if they choose. There is NO reason for you to write to the buyer and ask them for feedback. NONE.

This can get your account a warning. If you like living on the edge, go ahead, take your chances, but don’t come back to the forum sobbing that your account got a warning or restricted.

GG

Lol. Won’t mind him not leaving a review instead of earning myself a warning in the first week of my Fiverr saga!

Ignore all of those above even hinting at how to ask for a review.

This is account risking bad advice!

Fiverr prompts the buyer more than once to leave a review.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing feedback or a review.

Always best to leave your buyer alone and move on.

Ignore all of those above even hinting at how to ask for a review.

This is account risking bad advice!

Fiverr prompts the buyer more than once to leave a review.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing feedback or a review.

Always best to leave your buyer alone and move on.

Yeah will never ask any buyer for a review. It however hurts to see a buyer loves your work and moves away without giving you a positive public review.

yea… you can say for your review with due respect

@nullscripter, @shohrab_hossan, @naikoosuhaib, @gmkhondaker please do not give bad advice to other sellers that could get them trouble!

but you can ask him like this " you can leave a comments on my gig,

You can send message to the buyer to remember him about feedback in regarding service that is very important for by politely request.

You can surely let buyer know that if he wants to leave feedback on the order completion it will help you.

Do not follow the above advice.

image.png.894c6b5ee906456481fd937e4f933c45.png
image814×400 21 KB

You can use some tricks here that is when you start conversation with your client you simply tell him that I will do my best and judge me with my work and give feedback it will help my career

No, no, no! 😱

If you read the reply I got from Customers Service, you will see that Jenny said, “Any solicitation, manipulation, or just a comment on feedback may lead to our relevant team to issue a warning to the user who made the statement.”

Stop giving bad advice that can get other sellers in trouble! :roll_eyes:

I am a buyer and a seller on Fiverr. Seller reminds buyers two times to review the order. Plus, the buyer gets to give two secret reviews about the seller in addition to the public review you see on your gig. If a seller asked me for a review, I would not give them any public review and give them poor secret reviews.

No, no, no! 😱

If you read the reply I got from Customers Service, you will see that Jenny said, “Any solicitation, manipulation, or just a comment on feedback may lead to our relevant team to issue a warning to the user who made the statement.”

Stop giving bad advice that can get other sellers in trouble! :roll_eyes:

I am a buyer and a seller on Fiverr. Seller reminds buyers two times to review the order. Plus, the buyer gets to give two secret reviews about the seller in addition to the public review you see on your gig. If a seller asked me for a review, I would not give them any public review and give them poor secret reviews.

Hmm, maybe some people on the forum are intentionally giving bad advice to knock off sellers who they see as potential competitors?

Might be a mix of the unaware and those with malicious intent, or maybe I’m just overthinking it. 🧐

Hmm, maybe some people on the forum are intentionally giving bad advice to knock off sellers who they see as potential competitors?

Might be a mix of the unaware and those with malicious intent, or maybe I’m just overthinking it. 🧐

I’ve started to wonder that too.

no you can’t discuss anything about reviews unless you want to receive a warning

Hey need a quick help. I just worked on an order and the buyer liked and accepted it but didn’t leave any feedback. Should I ask him to?

You should never ask him about reviews

" you can leave a comments on my gig, it will be very helpful for my gig impression"

it’s the same thing , you can still get a warning for him ’ leave a comment , leave a review , leave a feedback … ‘’ it’s the same

You can send message to the buyer to remember him about feedback in regarding service that is very important for by politely request.

Fiverr is already reminding the buyer about the review twice , absolutely no need to do that yourself

Hope it’s clear now

I’m surprised no one mentioned the spelling error “trick”.

It will be greatly appreciated if you would leave me a reeviiew and feeedbaak.

LOL. All the buyer has to do is click the report button and flag your comment. Leave it alone and move on, it’s the only smart method.

It will be greatly appreciated if you would leave me a reeviiew and feeedbaak.

LOL. All the buyer has to do is click the report button and flag your comment. Leave it alone and move on, it’s the only smart method.

Someone did, but it might have been on another thread. :thinking:

no you can’t discuss anything about reviews unless you want to receive a warning

Hey need a quick help. I just worked on an order and the buyer liked and accepted it but didn’t leave any feedback. Should I ask him to?

You should never ask him about reviews

" you can leave a comments on my gig, it will be very helpful for my gig impression"

it’s the same thing , you can still get a warning for him ’ leave a comment , leave a review , leave a feedback … ‘’ it’s the same

Fiverr is already reminding the buyer about the review twice , absolutely no need to do that yourself

Hope it’s clear now

Perfect. Thanks. I wonder why these sellers advise doing something that’s wrong.

I think context really matters in this case.

TOS states

• Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.

• Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.

From what I gather from both the CS agent and the rules is the manipulation of reviews is the biggest issue. Many sellers ask for positive reviews rather than asking for a review on the service taken out.

Archived