Leaving FIVERR because they have bugs since 2 years -_-

smartdezigner4u

I haven’t seen you around much since this topic was posted. 🔻

Thinking to Leave fiverr! because sometimes they block gigs without no reasons! When we try to contact CS then they just said they can not do any thing i just edited my gig and changed the picture with my original they denied that gig -_-

I figured you already departed the site. What’s buggin’ ya the most?

Anyway, the bugs 🐞

I agree with you. Fiverr support quacks. My gig was deleted because they said I was using images from Google and then I gave them all the profs I mean source files and they restored gig but gig has been dropped from first page of search to the 4th page and all my portfolio has been deleted as well. I was getting 100+ orders on that gig per month and now I’m only getting some work from old buyers.
Fiverr Support Really Quacks. Their one representative tells you something else and the next one will tell you something else. 😬

Mod Note: Word replaced with more interesting version.

I agree with you. Fiverr support quacks. My gig was deleted because they said I was using images from Google and then I gave them all the profs I mean source files and they restored gig but gig has been dropped from first page of search to the 4th page and all my portfolio has been deleted as well. I was getting 100+ orders on that gig per month and now I’m only getting some work from old buyers.

Fiverr Support Really Quacks. Their one representative tells you something else and the next one will tell you something else. 😬

Mod Note: Word replaced with more interesting version.

Hope that everything will go fine with you. Bro almost 2 months have gone and still i didn’t get a single order and very worried. Would you like to assist me in this ? Thanks

I haven’t seen you around much since this topic was posted. 🔻

Thinking to Leave fiverr! because sometimes they block gigs without no reasons! When we try to contact CS then they just said they can not do any thing i just edited my gig and changed the picture with my original they denied that gig -_-

I figured you already departed the site. What’s buggin’ ya the most?

Anyway, the bugs 🐞

they block gigs without no reasons

So they have a reason as double negative makes it a positive. 😂

Archived