Leaving your links in messages

Hello, Are you allowed to leave links in your messages to sellers on fiverr? I didn’t see it anywhere in the terms and conditions.

Thanks!

Bless and be blessed,

if you are talking about links to your gigs, then yes. If you are talking about external links its a warning or ban hammer time as no external links are allowed.

Thanks for clearing it up, I do a website review service by video and at times I forget to show examples in the video and thought about messaging the example URL. I think I will re-read the T&C’s to make sure I stay in line with what’s allowed.

There are always issues one way or another with links - some are perfectly fine and others will get you gone. It’s best to ask Customer Support, they are the only ones who can let you know about yours.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

if you are talking about links to your gigs, then yes. If you are talking about external links its a warning or ban hammer time as no external links are allowed.

Thanks for clearing it up, I do a website review service by video and at times I forget to show examples in the video and thought about messaging the example URL. I think I will re-read the T&C’s to make sure I stay in line with what’s allowed.

There are always issues one way or another with links - some are perfectly fine and others will get you gone. It’s best to ask Customer Support, they are the only ones who can let you know about yours.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.