Left a bad taste

Just recently had a designer design my wedding invitations, paid everything and asked for revisions to be made as i wasn’t happy with the product at the time but was getting there. The buyer called me indecisive and unclear and was extremely rude when I was asking for a few changes to be made I even drew some things and sent it as a picture for them to understand. They went on to cancel the order because they didn’t want to make any more changes although i offered to pay for them - like these are my wedding invites seriously - then upon cancellation accused me of not paying the full amount. Unprofessional? Rude? Or just plain lazy?.. needless to say bad first experience!!!

I’m sorry this happened to you! It’s unfortunate that some sellers do not know the proper way to deal with clients.

That is indeed a bad experience and I’m so sorry this has happened to you. Not all sellers are like that, but it seems some have very poor communication skills/unwilling to deliver a product that the buyer can further use. And that’s one of the most important things.