Legal issues of expanding an intelligence organization

lonecodesmen

What are the legal issues of expanding an international intelligence organization?

I want to employ agents across the globe to help generate business relationships. As all businesses do i will be collecting information about the market. Agents will go to business events, clubs and more and report om what they learned.

Is this something immediately alarming legalwise.

What are the legal issues of expanding an international intelligence organization?

I want to employ agents across the globe to help generate business relationships. As all businesses do i will be collecting information about the market. Agents will go to business events, clubs and more and report om what they learned.

Yes it’s dangerous and scary.

You seem to have gone from a charitable/non profit business co-operative to a covert operation in the space of two weeks.
If you are really looking for useful legal advice then Fiverr is probably not the place and if it is, then certainly not for free. If you are looking for a charming discussion on the idea then this is the place (in the Conversations category as this is definitely not an FAQ!)

Archived