Less order in christmas and newyear holidays

engrsheraz27

Same for me.

It happens.

Hello @looseink, how are you doing. I’ve noticed you’ve been on Fiverr for quite a long time. I’m also facing the same problem that @engrsheraz27 is facing.

See, I joined Fiverr October 2020 and I’ve made 2 sales with 5 Star Reviews. But since 25 days ago, I’ve not got any other sale. Should I be worried or it’s just something normal and I’ll start getting sales soon as these Holidays are over?

Any advice will help a lot.

Best Regards,

• Like 3

Hello @looseink, how are you doing. I’ve noticed you’ve been on Fiverr for quite a long time. I’m also facing the same problem that @engrsheraz27 is facing.

See, I joined Fiverr October 2020 and I’ve made 2 sales with 5 Star Reviews. But since 25 days ago, I’ve not got any other sale. Should I be worried or it’s just something normal and I’ll start getting sales soon as these Holidays are over?

Best Regards,

wait for 5 to 7 days and check for impressions and click.

• Like 3

Best Regards,

It’s a slow time of year because of holidays.

Just be patient.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

This is an annual recurring thing. Christmas and New Year will come every year. We are going to get less orders during this time of the year. It just lasts for a week. Nothing to worry about. 

For instance, this post was created just one year ago during this time. So you see this thing is going to happen every year. Other holidays and events like the pandemic also affect our impressions and orders.

Best of luck for the next year 2023!

• Like 2