Fiverr Community Forum

Less order in christmas and newyear holidays

hey, I am a seller on Fiverr recently week i did not got any orders may due to holidays? do you guys are facing the same situation?

7 Likes

Same for me.

It happens.

3 Likes

hey @looseink thank you for your reply and can you tell me how Fiverr community help me to grow on Fiverr as a seller?

3 Likes

Read the great tips posted by Fiverr on the Forum and website. They are there to help.

4 Likes

other than tips does fiverr boast my profile if i help people on their profile ?

4 Likes

Read the Fiverr posts.

There is no such thing as a “magic trick” to get you noticed more than any of the rest of us.

Do some homework and you’ll be fine.

6 Likes

i saw your profile you are level 2 but with 600+ reviews. What happen to your best gig?

2 Likes

It got flagged.

I changed the title too often this month so I deleted it.

2 Likes

why you got flagged ?

2 Likes

As I said before, read the Terms of Service and other posts by Fiverr to learn what you can and cannot do with your Gigs.

That is the best advice I can offer.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank You a lot for assistance

1 Like

Everyone I guess facing the same!
As for me plenty of agency aren’t open for business so less work…

1 Like

thankyou @akib0079 for your assitance

1 Like

Yeh! I’m facing the same problem …

2 Likes

Same problem. Wait few days and hope the best

1 Like

Hello @looseink, how are you doing. I’ve noticed you’ve been on Fiverr for quite a long time. I’m also facing the same problem that @engrsheraz27 is facing.

See, I joined Fiverr October 2020 and I’ve made 2 sales with 5 Star Reviews. But since 25 days ago, I’ve not got any other sale. Should I be worried or it’s just something normal and I’ll start getting sales soon as these Holidays are over?

Any advice will help a lot.

Best Regards,

1 Like

wait for 5 to 7 days and check for impressions and click.

1 Like

Hope the buyers get back within January.

It’s a slow time of year because of holidays.

Just be patient.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I’m going to be patience as I send offers to buyer request that I can do.

1 Like