Lesson learnt the hard way

photoswatch

Long story short… a good customer and friend of mine purchased a gig from another seller, a seller who does work kind of similar to mine which is all about Instagram advertising and campaigning etc.

That’s not the issue… This ‘other’ seller falsely advertised their services and got my friends Instagram account completely blocked.

Friend is now upset, I’m sympathising and helping… but seriously… I thought Fiverr were cracking down on these dodgy sellers.

Sigh…

Pay that little bit more for a trusted seller. I want new sellers to do well but competition is getting tough and bad sellers are making it harder to trust.

Make sure he reports them. I purchase art quite often, and run into many oh so many fakes. Word of the wise, always ask for references or a portfolio. I do hope he can get it resolved and recovered through Instagram.

Make sure he reports them. I purchase art quite often, and run into many oh so many fakes. Word of the wise, always ask for references or a portfolio. I do hope he can get it resolved and recovered through Instagram.

I’ll make sure it’s reported… Oh so many fakes, and thanks for the kind words.

Archived