Okay, we as sellers get loads of advice on how to deal with buyers and how to give our BEST to the buyers. But what kind of information does the community deliver towards buyers?
For instance, each day we face a ton of problematic buyers whoa are new to fiverr, who are not clear about the requirement or clearly doesnt know anything about how fiverr works.
Do they also get bombarded with advice on…
- how to discuss and get things with sellers?
- How to discuss BEFORE you start a project?
- Understanding a seller and his/her specialized industry/service?
- How fiverr works ?
- Understanding custom orders?
- Understanding the revisions and modification system?
- Understanding the ratings system and how buyer to seller review affects a seller.
- Finalizing and completing orders.
Dont you think each buyer should be fully aware of this check list before approaching a day to day fiverr?