Let me introduce myself :)

Hello,

i am a new in fiverr, i am programer , i have over 5 years of experience in programming we,
and i’ll start today to provide to you my service and my experience,
it’s not important for me to earn profit as further to have more experience and more opportunities of work.
i am happy to be belong one of the fiverr family

Hello,

i am a new in fiverr, i am programer , i have over 5 years of experience in programming we,

and i’ll start today to provide to you my service and my experience,

it’s not important for me to earn profit as further to have more experience and more opportunities of work.

i am happy to be belong one of the fiverr family

i’ll start today to provide to you my service and my experience

Welcome to Fiverr!

Please keep in mind, though, we are not your customers. We, here on the forums, aren’t likely to need your services. Your customers are not, therefore, located on the forums. You’re going to need to go elsewhere to find them, and you’re going to need to be willing to take the time to research and understand your target customers, instead of assuming that orders will just appear for free. Being a freelancer is a lot of hard work.

Don’t overlook the hard work as you seek to build your success.

i’ll start today to provide to you my service and my experience

Welcome to Fiverr!

Please keep in mind, though, we are not your customers. We, here on the forums, aren’t likely to need your services. Your customers are not, therefore, located on the forums. You’re going to need to go elsewhere to find them, and you’re going to need to be willing to take the time to research and understand your target customers, instead of assuming that orders will just appear for free. Being a freelancer is a lot of hard work.

Don’t overlook the hard work as you seek to build your success.

thank you for your note, just i have been introducing myself,

Archived