Fiverr Community Forum

Let’s Start a Fight

Here is mine.

People buying every single generation of iPhone are quite possibly total morons.

5 Likes

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread thus far.

For a thread with “fight” in the title, it’s been a pretty enjoyable experience.

Feel free to keep throwing your “unpopular” stances into the realm.

4 Likes

I think fiverr should charge a membership fee from each and every one.

Let’s ready to start a fight… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Microsoft Surface is better than iPad Pro, especially considering that travesty that is Illustrator for iPad.

1 Like

mutters about back in my day

Not all YT Fiverr gurus are pure evil and responsible for the countless clueless and talentless sellers and irksome and redundant questions we get on the forum.

Somehow one appeared in my recommendations recently, I watched a live stream, and he actually answered our beloved “what is the most successful gig on Fiverr” question with something like “it’s not about that, it’s about what you can do the best”. Amazingly refreshing, after most of what I’ve seen before was of the “Make $$$ per hour on Fiverr with NO SKILLS” variety.

5 Likes

Feel like there is a hidden level of inception being used here.

2 Likes

Hot take:

Justice League, regardless of what cut it is, is a terrible movie.

Yes, even if you #releasetheorsonwellescut of this underdeveloped disaster; complete with Jimmy Olson, digging around Batman’s past by discussing a portion of their formation history with each JL member in a unique segment all culminating in Batman’s demise at his Gotham Xanadu while muttering the phrase “Ivy…” This movie would still be a rushed, toy commercial that requires five exposition films to finally resonate.

1 Like

The Fiverr forum is just Facebook with less react options.

2 Likes

mutters about what constitutes a sub genre

Opinion 1: FIverr itself is the reason for most of the spam and low-quality sellers on Fiverr.

If you’ve ever seen (or remember) Fiverr’s ‘Start Selling on Fiverr’ page, you know what I am talking about: it’s all lies - Start Selling on Fiverr

Opinon 2: The thread is flawed.

If you expect people to accept it’s only an opinion, no one is going to fight over it.

P.S. I hope the opinions above do not tempt you. If they do, then that was the point. :eyes:

Xx

2 Likes

Get paid on time, every time. Payment is transferred to you upon order completion.

Well, wow, that’s 100% cap. :joy:

2 Likes

My thread’s not flawed. You’re flawed.

No. You are.

Edit: Nuh Uh. You are.

Save edit.

3 Likes