Let’s talk about sellers request

dessireeperez

Hello everyone, I have been registered here for more than a year, but I was inactive for a long time and I have returned 100% available. I love the platform! I recently discovered the “buyer request” section and it seems very useful, they just disappear very quickly! I have read an advice, not to copy and paste the response messages, just writing the response, many times I have lost the opportunity :rofl:. But it is very useful, so I can see what my potential clients need. And you, what has been your experience? any tips to get connected and sell using this section?

Hello everyone, I have been registered here for more than a year, but I was inactive for a long time and I have returned 100% available. I love the platform! I recently discovered the “buyer request” section and it seems very useful, they just disappear very quickly! I have read an advice, not to copy and paste the response messages, just writing the response, many times I have lost the opportunity :rofl:. But it is very useful, so I can see what my potential clients need. And you, what has been your experience? any tips to get connected and sell using this section?

You have given a very good advice

Archived