Let us share your first 1 star rating and how recorvered

chester48

It’s been a loooooooooooong time since I was a new Seller, but if you work long enough on Fiverr it’s almost a certainty that you will get the dreaded Lonely Star rating. It happens. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it over time, with more orders (I don’t know how many and I don’t know how long) it will simply become less important in reviews, ranking and, more importantly, in YOUR mind. It’s statistically impossible to make EVERYONE present a 5-star review. 25% of my Buyers don’t leave reviews at all 🤨. It happens. My advice, for what its worth, is the same advice as getting a 5-star review…and that is: focus on the next project and the one after that. Fiverr is a numbers game that you can only win with more numbers. A 1-star review hurts if you have 4 reviews, but if you have 400 reviews, then only .25% of your orders are 1-star - negligible. Look forward to the next order and delivery. Thats what you control. Personally, I’ve printed out my 1-star reviews. They serve as a reminder that (1) you can’t always make everyone happy and (2) A bad review doesn’t make one a bad seller…its JUST a bad review. 👍

Archived