Let 'username' know you have everything you need! Click here

scottleffler

So this starting popping up on new orders in the past few days.

Why? Who is this supposed to help? It’s just an added hoop to jump through. Mind you, it takes just a couple seconds to deal with. But why add barriers to what was a fairly smooth process?

Am I the only one annoyed by this?

I also have my own customized “thanks for ordering” message that I can only use from the app. On the desktop I have to select one of their banal options and than delete it and put in my own message. The reminder would be okay if the change didn’t make it harder for me to communicate with buyers making a new purchase.

Big discussion about it here. 🔻

I recently lost the fixed header at the top of the page. Having to scroll back to the top to deliver/redeliver after 30+ messages with a client is inconvenient. While it’s small, it interrupts a smooth workflow and when you’re working on 15 or more orders a day, the time adds up. Now there’s a new alert/action on the page where I get three options - I have everything I need, I need more info and Deliver Now. Where are my conversation templates that I spent time creating? This is not what Fiverr…

Archived