Lets Be Honest

idostuff4u

Fiverr is not perfect, but it does provide a platform for many of us who, otherwise would be taking some ‘Learn to make money online’ course to earn a little income offering our services $5 at a time.

How many sellers on fiverr are top internet marketers?.. Probably none. I say none, because I don’t see someone who makes $100 to $500 a day online, spending their time dealing with some of the strangest requests for services that we sellers sometimes get from buyers.

I’m thankful for this fiverr platform (with all it’s quirks) to be able to actually make a little money, and do it without leaving home every morning.

Make 2016 your best year on fiverr. Learn More… Earn More!

Well, I semi-agree with you but I don’t entirely agree with you. When it comes to the word “none” in your post, I’d say that’s incorrect. When you read about the various Fiverr Super Sellers on the blog, you’ll find that it isn’t the average, but there are more than you’d think making some major money and they did that with purpose.

There are sellers who’ve bought houses, cars, paid high legal expenses for adopting children, paid off major school debts and those who exceed 6 figures per year in income. So, I believe there are absolutely sellers who are top internet marketers and some who exceed the amounts you mentioned. That said, sure, good luck to all in making this year a best ever!

I have seen a seller several years ago who made $5000 in a month, so I would also
have to agree with the part where you said none, but the rest I agree with you. 🙂
Fiverr is not perfect ( well, nothing is!), but it has been great for me, I make about
$200~$500 a month which is nothing compared to those super sellers, but I have
been able to pay my rent and traveling expenses, so I am quite grateful!
Good luck to us all this year too!

Well, related to your thread title, I am gonna be honest. I joined Fiverr to keep myself busy. As a housewife who doesn´t have to support her family, I don´t have many things to do on daily basis. So I decided this new year I started to find something to make me busy, by joining Fiverr, writing more on my personal blog, making another new personal blog for cooking recipes as I love cooking, etc. I don´t have any targets on Fiverr, but it makes me happy to get an order. It does not matter how little money I will make on Fiverr, when I write I always give my best. I believe there are some sellers who make good money here, but of course perhaps you cannot compare their income with let´s say a very succesful web developer who makes way more money. However, I think it is good that some people here have succesfully made the amount of money that they expected/need (or maybe even more) 🙂

Very true. Fiverr is a wonderful platform to help out beginners like myself. I haven’t made a lot of money here, but then again, it all comes down to how much effort and time you spend on it. As well as good marketing strategies to bring people to visit your gigs.
Here’s to wishing all the sellers on Fiverr a great year ahead 🙂

Thanks folks, for your feedback, but I think I better clear up what I mean by my statement…
“How many sellers on fiverr are top internet marketers?… Probably none. I say none, because I don’t see someone who makes $100 to $500 a day online, spending their time dealing with some of the strangest requests for services that we sellers sometimes get from buyers”.

What I had in mind when I typed that, was… I don’t think / see anyone who makes that kind of money doing stuff like affiliate marketing or selling products online, putting in the effort to start selling a service at $5.

Didn’t mean to trivialize what ‘we’ do here 🙂

Archived