Fiverr Community Forum

Let's Bee Positive 🐝

From the looks of it, it’s basically just the image and then the name/handle of the creator below it, so every creator is credited. So it’s sort of a shout-out or display?

1 Like

I don’t really use Instagram but I assume the handle is clickable? It should bring you good traffic if it is.

1 Like

Yeah, it is. I’m not exactly proficient with Instagram either, but I figured that if I was going to be serious about my second business (the non-Fiverr one), I might as well go all fancy and build my own brand. It’s been going well so far, though this is something I never expected.

Man, this week suddenly got a lot better. :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea.

You never know what each day brings to the table!

2 Likes

I’d do the same for Fiverr, but it’s a tad difficult to build a brand on something I can’t actually show. I have to do it. For art, you can take a picture and share it online. But for services…

Life is strange that way, isn’t it?

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been wondering about too. For services, you need to make your own website but it requires investment and it’s not feasible for most of the people if they aren’t serious about building a business.

Here’s something for marketing gigs (in case you haven’t read it already):

It’s strange but I think that’s what makes life interesting! The uncertainty of life is something that’s far beyond our comprehension and what keeps us sane.

1 Like

I’m quite serious about building a business, so I have been sneakily plugging myself on Twitter (I’ve presented myself as writer/editor there) until I started hiding from social media. I can’t say it has been terribly effective, but it might have been had I continued. Being around the circles you cater to on social media might work.

Thanks for the link!

Either sane or insane, or maybe even both at the same time. The uncertainty can both be interesting and maddening. Then again, you can hardly do anything about it, so going with the flow usually works.

1 Like

Digital marketing is the way to go then.

Exactly, you need to move on with life. I won’t be talking in-depth about it since it’s a Bee-Positive thread!

1 Like

I’m honestly worried the impromptu and accidental pun is scaring people away.

1 Like

To be honest, I liked the idea quite a lot and decided to participate (read the whole thing first). However, we might have overdone it by chatting for so long with only 5+ participants.

2 Likes

That’s the fun of it. :wink:

If you wish, you’re invited to join the Emoji Game Round 3! 🎪 🌻 🍔. No FIverr stuff, no low vibes. Only fun and happiness! Perfect to relax, have a good time and put neurons to work. :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t suppose you could lure the regulars over here? We have honey :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s a bit more difficult than to invite you all to join us. :sweat_smile: But I’'l do some advertising :innocent: - though I ain’t good at it. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I saw that thread before and I’ll join when I feel like it. :smiley:

:joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, no problem. You’re free to join whenever you like. It’s not mandatory. :joy:

2 Likes

Of course, it’s not. :rofl: That game looks hard though. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, but don’t worry. When needed, there are clues that help solving the puzzles. :wink:

2 Likes

I see, I’ll try taking a guess or two when I can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s another beautiful day :slight_smile: How is everyone?

1 Like

I’m good, what about you?

1 Like