Let's Get Ourselves Nominated

kevinwil

Nominations have opened for the 2012 Crunchies – an award that recognizes and celebrates the most compelling startups, internet and technology innovations of the year.

You’ve all brought your talents and skills to build the incredible marketplace that Fiverr is today. It’s because of you, our awesome community, that we feel Fiverr should be a solid nomination for this year’s ‘Best International Startup’ award.

To get our community nominated we’re gonna need all of you, plus your families and friends to help!

The nomination process is super easy and will only take about 0.5 seconds to do:

1. Click here: http://crunchies2012.techcrunch.com/nominate/.
  2. Scroll down to ‘Best International Startup’.
  3. Type ‘Fiverr’ in the nominee box and click nominate.
  4. Share this with your friends, families and everyone else you know.
  5. Repeat steps 1- 4 daily – As everyone is allowed to vote once a day from now until December 6th.

So get your voting fingers warmed up, get ready to kick ass and let’s get ourselves nominated!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

I can actually vote 2x a day, once from work and from home. WOOT Wednesday I can vote 3x, home , work and my parents home… Triple WOOOT!

Reply to @kevinwil: That’s Great…! I have earned much money from Fiverr. It’s easy and I will vote for Fiverr Everyday, Because I got Hosting, Domains for my super ever Projects from the money I have earned in Fiverr. So WHY CAN"T I VOTE FOR FIVERR EVERYDAY.

Let's VOTE FOR FIVERR GUYS

Good Luck Fiverr.......!
Shyam - WordPress Themes Guy,
http://www.fiverr.com/scorpiondark

So I have just done another vote for Fiverr.

But as I was doing it I just realized something… if we can vote multiple times without any problem, that also means that other companies can do the same. If you are a smart company and want to win even more immorally could you not just hire a adder robot to do this rather than getting sellers to do it over and over again? I mean presumably we could all be doing this and to no avail if another company is just cheating better…

Just a thought.

Archived