Fiverr Forum

Let's Groove Tonight

Perhaps the best American pop music band ever!

Like, totally!

Excellent taste, Mike. :sunglasses:

My mommy & daddy danced to this song at a party years ago, and I fell in love with it ever since. :heart:
They don’t make music like this anymore.

Atlantic Starr - Always

That is an entire thread by itself.

WOWzers!

You’ve dropped the :bomb: music on us. :heart_eyes:

:heart: Chaka Khan.

I was :books: studying, but I’m here listening to these awesome tunes. I needed a break anyway! :smile:

Like Weezer says, “These are my heart songs” At least the first of many many more.

I myself would have to go with the Jackson 5, but you get no argument from me about EW&F being your choice for best band ever. They were definitely, always, at that top of their game. I still groove to them to this day. Good Post :notes:

+1 for The Pet Shop Boys!

Jackson 5 were awesome. I am so pleased that my 14 year old son’s favorite band is EWF. Could be so much worse…

This is without question an excellent love song. I remember this being the S#@T when it came out, everyone who had a Slow Jams mix tape had this song on it, LOL.

I completely agree. Just goes to show that your son has great taste in music as well as a good ear for it as well.

One of my fav’s :smiley:

So sad when Maurice White died, but Philip Bailey still kicking, remember this?

Yeah. I could listen to this song over and over and not get bored. :slightly_smiling_face:
This is da #1 LOVE song evah! I remember back in the day, the older folks would say
"This is grown folk music" :sweat_smile:

Once again, another great choice for best band ever that I cannot argue with. Kool & the Gang will always be in that upper echelon of musicians who consistently gave us good music.

Marvin Gaye appreciation.

Blew a pair of speakers at college playing that one! :slightly_smiling_face: