Fiverr Community Forum

Let's have a game with lots of fun and good music! (Okay, bad music is fine too :P)

When someone asks “what’s wrong with my gig ?” and the person they copied it from is the one who answers …

8 Likes

When you’re a hopeful maybe-buyer who read some blog posts by bloggers who didn’t do their homework and you thought you’d get everything and the moon in a nice package with a bow on top of it on Fiverr for a Fiverr even in 2019 and discover that there are gigs where even the most basic package costs more than a Fiverr … alternatively, when you’re a hopeful maybe-seller who watched too many “get rich without any skills on Fiverr” YT videos and discover that you don’t get a sale even after you spent a whopping 5 minutes to set up 5 gigs and waited already 5 hours for your first buyer …

4 Likes

The video currently has over 899 million views as of December 2019.

1 Like

When a favorite buyer asks if you have time for a big job next week…

7 Likes

When you do your best to help people and guide them in the forums, and then you see the exact same question over and over and over and over… and you just want to help but the new people just keep coming and are so:

8 Likes

Before you start your business on Fiverr listen read…

6 Likes

When you didn’t insist on finding out why you got that first warning, for whatever reason believed in some non-existent 3-strikes-rule and that you’ll be fine continuing with whatever you did to earn that first warning because nothing will happen before a second or third warning, and suddenly find yourself unable to log in …

7 Likes

When you read the Forum, the Improve My Gig section especially.

9 Likes

When a buyer wants off, right in the middle of something good or even when it’s just starting, and you try to calmly explain that doing so would be a mistake - a big one!

8 Likes

When you give a nice reply to a random stranger on the forum and then go check your inbox

14 Likes

When the order mark as completed decade ago yet a sudden PayPal chargeback notification pops up!

9 Likes

What newcomers think/want the frequency of incoming orders on Fiverr to be, so they can perma- freelance-only.

7 Likes

When you hit the jackpot and are in the “block button will block mean people from messaging and buying” beta … :notes:Now you’re just Somebody that I used to know

8 Likes

Deciding what to buy first with your new fiverr money:

6 Likes

When someone is going nuts about something on the forum and they start insulting people and you just sit there waiting for the

6 Likes

Can I have your number, it’s easier to explain on the phone

My mail is xxxxx, you can contact me there if there are any questions

Congrats on your Gig, I’m xxx and would like to interview you on S**pe

Hi I’m Lee and I have an interesting proposition for you, let’s chat on G Hangout

8 Likes

Being on Fiverr makes you lament the loss, and long for the ‘good old days,’ and reminds you of the

4 Likes

What sellers think when studying the level requirements page:

How sellers imagine the TRS level:

How TRS see the TRS level:

:wink:

6 Likes

When CS won’t do exactly what a new seller wants despite the seller sending them hundreds of messages.

@lloydsolutions encouraging each and every lost soul on the forum to

6 Likes

Hmm… when you are waiting for orders and you have put 10 buyer requests…and still no order…

4 Likes