Let's have a look back at 2020 - My Short Story in 2020 an appreciation to fiverr

madiha_turk

Let’s take a moment and appreciate Fiverr by writing a short story on a look back to 2020
Here’s mine
I’d love to read yours as well, wish you a Happy New year in advance Sellers! Let’s hope for a prosperous 2021.

I’m Madiha_Turk I’m working on Fiverr as a logo and graphic designer since 2017 and “I’m lovin’ it”. No doubt 2020 was a year of challenges but we are doers of Fiverr who do face the challenges with courage. I understand that Fiverr has evolved a lot and with time and competition on Fiverr has increased tremendously. The category in which I work is flooded with sellers and in this situation maintaining your profile is not less than a challenge. 2020 is going to end so I had a look back at my profile and sharing some details of my analytics and stats in 2020.
So in 2020
I completed a total of
216 orders
from which I earned
$6,570.2
and Lost
$644 in cancellations 😦

Fiverr.thumb.PNG.17d2a13708e664c815843a47b401118b.PNG
Fiverr1472×587 41.2 KB

I’m working on Fiverr as a student and no doubt it has helped me a lot to pay university fees and my hostel expenses. it’s a great opportunity for me to work on Fiverr and supporting yourself in a country where we have no very low opportunities. I wish to continue my career on Fiverr even after my degree and I must appreciate the Fiverr team who’s busy resolving issues and managing the queries of sellers and buyers Fiverr is becoming huge and it’s because the team behind it is working hard.

Archived