Let's make a joke

badrul_amin

I have opened my Fiverr account since 6 days but not a single click happened on my gigs. i have sent 43 buyer request till now but not a single order managed from buyer . now , the joke is that i have already received 2 spam messages . Even the spammers noticed me but where is my respected first buyer ? i’m waiting Sir or Madam

You have to wait my friend It might take months or might days to get a potential buyer. Rank your gig. keep sending requests. You will get one soon. My experience says after doing all the necessary things. You have to do one more and last crucial thing and that is to have patience and staying online for at-least about 12 Hours a day.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It can take some sellers months to get their first order.

You 2 hours of read-time shown in your forum profile, which is a good start, but your shown activity is all general threads. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views <- this link has filters applied). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gig, please see (DES) points 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7, and (PRF) points 3 and 5 :

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

You have to wait my friend It might take months or might days to get a potential buyer. Rank your gig. keep sending requests. You will get one soon. My experience says after doing all the necessary things. You have to do one more and last crucial thing and that is to have patience and staying online for at-least about 12 Hours a day.

yes brother , i am doing this. thank so much for your motivation

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

It can take some sellers months to get their first order.

You 2 hours of read-time shown in your forum profile, which is a good start, but your shown activity is all general threads. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views <- this link has filters applied). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gig, please see (DES) points 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7, and (PRF) points 3 and 5 :

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Again , thanks a lot. your replies were too helpful for me. keep up this good work 😃

Archived