Let's make a list of bad or abusive Fiverr buyers

pepita1

This is not possible due to the forum rules. The link to the forum rules has been removed again since Fiverr replaced it with another announcement, so if you want to give this a shot, go for it. The guidelines are regularly broken and regularly removed from the page anyway so no one seems to care. Eventually, though, the usernames you post will be removed or the thread will be removed. If you’d like an invite to another location where this kind of thing can be shared, feel free to send me a private message as long as you don’t try to sell me something.

I would have to say you are the issue sir! if you think bad mouthing your costumers is a good idea and will get you more work have at it. Have you never heard the old adage the customer is always right. I see that you are a logo designer although I have not used your services ALL of my cancellations have been logo designers. For some reason Fiverr logo designers do not know what a LOGO is and most expect you to come up with all the art work and they just paste them to a background and expect you to pay for what anyone can do with Microsoft paint. Plus your dealing with a service that is ART your taste may not be what they want. You cant honestly expect them to pay for what ever you come up with just because you like it.

fonthaunt said: This is not possible due to the forum rules. The link to the forum rules has been removed again since Fiverr replaced it with another announcement, so if you want to give this a shot, go for it. The guidelines are regularly broken and regularly removed from the page anyway so no one seems to care. Eventually, though, the usernames you post will be removed or the thread will be removed. If you'd like an invite to another location where this kind of thing can be shared, feel free to send me a private message as long as you don't try to sell me something.

Well said

:)>-

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/22954/advice-lowering-mutual-cancellations-and-when-buyers-ask-for-things-your-gig-does-not-offer-/p1

My idea was just to create a list of users so everyone will know to be careful with them.

Same way - I think such buyers will be more careful next time.

Yes the old “story” is so right : Customer is always right.

So just share you opinion

Archived