Fiverr Community Forum

Let's Share Funny Memes and Gifs 🤣

ha ha ha…memer also here!!

1 Like

When you try and try but the buyer is not happy.

giphy-2

15 Likes

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: Nice

I don’t mind revisions because I have given some of my clients more than 30 logo design concepts just to secure a good review

@wp_readoy

14 Likes

WOW ! ow funny this is!

It’s even worse when you are SO trying to figure out how you can satisfy the buyer, but
the buyer fails to give you specific requests or guidelines and simply says “You’re the expert, you figure it out, why do you need my opinion.”

7 Likes

Lol, that reminds me. I have a graphic designer friend who once sent a mock-up website design in low res… and the client thought it’s the finished product! The next day, her jaw dropped when she saw her client put the super low res, ugly design on their website and thought nothing wrong of it! :joy:

3 Likes

Unless, you are like @miiila and take weekends off.

8 Likes

The struggle is too real! :joy:

I work on weekends at the office.
I don’t really have a “day off-day off.”

I take a break when I can, and work when I can! :sweat_smile:

On a completely different note, I think the pumpkin spice lates are available
back in Starbucks in the states and other areas?
We don’t have that in Japan…I guess I’ll have to make my own.

4 Likes

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

i like it loll hahahha

Copy/paste:
“Programming is just this all day every day”

8 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grin: :grin: :grin: :smile:

Fitting in with the season!

7 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.54.04 PM

Among Us and POTC in one meme. Can’t get any better. xD

2 Likes

When our non freelancing friends are on a paid vacation.

giphy

:smiley: :smile: :grin: