Let's take a look how Fiverr handles seller request

ahmeddev125

Then somehow your buyers convinced CS that your service was not as described. 😕

That’s the issue that i want to tell support but they didn’t respond since.

My buyer and his partner have some confliction, he ping me and explained what is going on between them. Long story short there is nothing wrong with the order he just said he is going to cancel the order that’s our 3rd order and I contact support to tell them. Support canceled that order and previous one also that was done 3-4months ago.

That is most disappointed part we are doing our best and putting all our efforts but looks like we are not secure here as well. Someone just say his business is not going successful and cancel the orders that’s completely sucks.

The same issue happend to my a few months ago I complted the order and submitted and after 3 days its marked as completed automatically then after few days I received a warning and order cancellation notification from Fiverr. I contacted fiverr support explain everything shared the code website link and all of my work and order requirements and the response was we can expend the order time and you have to discuss with seller for this but seller was a cheater he got all the work and disappeared Fiverr Support is completely in favour of Buyers in my openion.

That’s the issue that i want to tell support but they didn’t respond since.

My buyer and his partner have some confliction, he ping me and explained what is going on between them. Long story short there is nothing wrong with the order he just said he is going to cancel the order that’s our 3rd order and I contact support to tell them. Support canceled that order and previous one also that was done 3-4months ago.

That is most disappointed part we are doing our best and putting all our efforts but looks like we are not secure here as well. Someone just say his business is not going successful and cancel the orders that’s completely sucks.

I am sorry to hear that. 🙁

Archived