Let's talk about magic on Fiverr. Literally

alyonagrapie

Sometimes I like to go through gigs in lifestyle section just for my own amusement. Some of those are fun, some are a bit weird. What specifically stands out is spells and witchcraft.

I’m a nonbeliever myself and, if a friend asks for my opinion or it is a general discussion, I would go for critisizing the hell out of that practice. But whatever adult strangers believe in is none of my business. If they want to spend their money on aura cleansing, wealth spells, tarot readings, thick hair chants, good for them, that’s not my concern and not my place to force my opinions on them. Same goes for sellers who geniunely believe they have magic abilities, they can do whatever they want, I have no problem with that, even though I do believe they are mistaken about their powers.

What I wanted to bring up is this kind of spells:

o4cZrlB.thumb.png.9719d1fe11a8dc64b74f57b212f97ddc.png
1074×62 3.19 KB

pB4Plmw.png.0f45c3db8e86cee595e62ab25b52f661.png
714×73 2.77 KB

hSM1dJF.png.17fd4b3189dcc07b6ce547a62c6e23a5.png
711×72 2.89 KB

INwraTK.png.5e9d66fb532dfde13fa6bc7964befd8e.png
ylTroCr.png.bfe1ac9a64b2e2e63b63e4cd9efe533a.png
ffYfhHE.png.7e23d4b177146ab21442fe24584d9bae.png
ueC3CYa.png.0d9bc81de82f80ca294fb464a0aea53f.png

These gigs imply that for a humble sum the sellers can bend other peoples will. Will of the people not involved in the transaction, likely not knowing this is supposedly happening to them at all.
There are two ways to interpret this:

1. Magic is real (or both seller and buyer belive it is).
    These spells actually work (or seller thinks so) and somewhere out there exists an unfortunate person, whose mind is being controlled to make them live the life they did not want. In this case that sounds very much like a crime is being commited against those people.
  2. Magic isn’t real (or seller doesn’t believe it is).
    In that case this service is literally a scam, since the result promised by the gig can’t be deliverred and the seller is aware of that from the start.

I am in team 2, but regardless both cases seem extremely unethical to me. So I guess my question is how is this allowed? Or is it even allowed? Or is it just me and others see nothing wrong here?
I understand that it’s not easy to moderate a category like this and the line between an “okay” spell and something unethical can be very thin. I understand that sometimes people just go for that stuff for placebo or a confidence boost. Yet I still feel like something is inherently wrong with these services and those sellers are taking advantage of people in a bad emotional place.
Where am I going wit this? I honestly don’t know, that is just a topic for discussion, I don’t have any suggestions along the lines of “Let’s go witchhunt mode and ban them all!”.

P.S. And here’s a slightly unrelated cherry on the cake:
wgqwdMh.png.0628909650d858013e74a15e6fe1cdd0.png
mw7mroT.png.4280384faa25d796dc7ec529edabbec0.png

BhmvQSz.thumb.png.fa98cb3c1eefd25770182ac6c2a71d87.png
406×794 128 KB

P.P.S. pls don’t hex me 🙏

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team 2 here, personally.

I don’t mind the lifestyle/entertainment sub section of Fiverr. You wanna write a slogan on your forehead and record yourself doing a custom tiktok dance, go nuts. But even with those silly gigs, it’s clear what you’re buying. With the witchcraft gigs, I don’t think it is. You’re paying someone to recite something/say something, nothing more. Yet I think a lot of people think they’re buying an outcome. And I think some sellers are happy to allow people to think that, and even advertise their gigs like that’s the case. For something like this, where people are potentially handing over big money, I really think it needs to hit you in the face before you order - FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

Because you can’t guarantee the outcomes… if you could, I’ll just order every money spell on the platform this afternoon and then shut down my profile while I think about how to spend my millions.

I suspect a lot of gullible people have sunk their last dime into witchcraft gigs, and I can’t help but feel that there’s something wrong with that. I noticed that the money ones seem to be getting shut down. With the direction Fiverr is clearly heading (let us help you with your very serious business needs and issues), I don’t see witchcraft existing as a category for that much longer. And honestly, for the sake of the platform, I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing.

Team one:

• Witchcraft can help you to realise your goal but in the same time you harm others - witchcraft can divorce a person’s wife, and become yours because you love her.

• Witchcraft doctor can know your present life without any information given by you like who are your parents, where you are living and what you are working…etc.

• Witchcraft doctor can’t know your future.

Note: Witchcraft can’t explained scientifically.

Team one:

• Witchcraft can help you to realise your goal but in the same time you harm others - witchcraft can divorce a person’s wife, and become yours because you love her.

• Witchcraft doctor can know your present life without any information given by you like who are your parents, where you are living and what you are working…etc.

• Witchcraft doctor can’t know your future.

Note: Witchcraft can’t explained scientifically.

Witchcraft can help you to realise your goal but in the same time you harm others - witchcraft can divorce a person’s wife, and become yours because you love her.

So I’m asking this as a genuine question - because I guess I’m trying to understand your side of the discussion.

Do you believe that I (as a man who’s in a happy relationship) could ask a witch to apply a spell, to make another woman fall out of love with her partner, and fall for me instead?

And likewise, do you believe that a woman could buy a spell, that would make me lose the feelings I have for my partner, and want to be with them instead?

Witchcraft can help you to realise your goal but in the same time you harm others - witchcraft can divorce a person’s wife, and become yours because you love her.

So I’m asking this as a genuine question - because I guess I’m trying to understand your side of the discussion.

Do you believe that I (as a man who’s in a happy relationship) could ask a witch to apply a spell, to make another woman fall out of love with her partner, and fall for me instead?

And likewise, do you believe that a woman could buy a spell, that would make me lose the feelings I have for my partner, and want to be with them instead?

All those with a crush on Miss Cubittaudio are eagerly awaiting Cherboub’s reply, I’m sure. 🙂

Oh we had such fun discussing about those gigs the last time. It was quite a discussion, you can check it out

Hi, Fiverr have tons of people offering casting spell. (Love, $$$, luck…) Although there are tons of good reviews, but I was wondering are they true? or worth it? or is it just a psychical thingy? I’m not calling it a scam, because maybe who knows?? sweat_smile . Have someone purchase the gig before and how’s your result? I quite curious and tempted to purchase one slight_smile" alt="slight_smile

All those with a crush on Miss Cubittaudio are eagerly awaiting Cherboub’s reply, I’m sure. 🙂

All those with a crush on Miss Cubitaudio are eagerly awaiting Cherboub’s reply, I’m sure.

I forgot to add “asking for a friend” at the end of my last post… 😉

Yes. I believe in both. And please note there are a lot of things that controls the power of the witchcraft.

What does it mean when someone who has spell gigs (where they cast spells and one of the gigs has “magic” as one of the tags) says on the forum “I don’t do magic”? Surely spells are magic (or supposed to be)? So why would a spell-caster say “I don’t do magic” on the forum?

What does it mean when someone who has spell gigs (where they cast spells and one of the gigs has “magic” as one of the tags) says on the forum “I don’t do magic”? Surely spells are magic (or supposed to be)? So why would a spell-caster say “I don’t do magic” on the forum?

Surely spells are magic

The all spell and magic are under the witchcraft.

Spell is the theory and magic is the practice.

Surely spells are magic

So if they are actually casting real spells that’s doing magic? So surely it doesn’t make sense for the spell-caster to have said “I don’t do magic” on the forum (which they did) while still saying on their gigs that they cast spells, if casting spells is doing magic. 😕

So if they are actually casting real spells that’s doing magic? So surely it doesn’t make sense for the spell-caster to have said “I don’t do magic” on the forum (which they did) while still saying on their gigs that they cast spells, if casting spells is doing magic. 😕

So if they are actually casting real spells that’s doing magic?

Spells aren’t real it means spell caster can’t know your future. But he knows you past and present life.

Some spell casters can do magic, others can’t because they haven’t the experience to do that.

Surely spells are magic

Some spell casters can do magic, others can’t because they haven’t the experience to do that.

I know for sure that I don’t cast spells, but now I’m in doubt if it’s magic what I do with some files I have to translate and/or proofread… :thinking:

I thought I was just working miracles with them. 😂

I know for sure that I don’t cast spells, but now I’m in doubt if it’s magic what I do with some files I have to translate and/or proofread… :thinking:

:rofl: hahahaha - sshhh he will tell you how to cast spells too,

Sorry, I don’t understand what do you mean?

So if they are actually casting real spells that’s doing magic?

Spells aren’t real it means spell caster can’t know your future. But he knows you past and present life.

Some spell casters can do magic

But… magic isn’t real. Is it? I mean… I can’t just whip out a stick and chant ‘Avada Kedavra’ and then people drop dead.

I don’t understand how people can cast spells… when magic isn’t real.

😂Is this spell casting thing a real gig on fiverr.

Sadly, yes. It’s totally ridiculous.

Yes. I believe in both. And please note there are a lot of things that controls the power of the witchcraft.

I’m interested in why you believe in magic and witchcraft. Could you explain your reasoning? I see no evidence.

Decloaking here.

I’m an active new ager and have lots of friends who are, too. It’s a choice. There’s even real published peer reviewed research in relation to it. Some of it. I’ve even had an article published myself.

My feeling about all these “spell threads” is that it’s just an opportunity to judge other people in order to make ourselves feel better.

Why not keep yourselves busy by learning how to effectively market your gigs instead …

Real or not, I think that casting spells (most spells anyway) helps to put people in a better place mentally. Even if there’s no tangible evidence that it works, it still makes people feel better.

Now for spells that are supposed to give you money or outright harm other people, I don’t know about that. But to each their own I guess.

Some spell casters can do magic

But… magic isn’t real. Is it? I mean… I can’t just whip out a stick and chant ‘Avada Kedavra’ and then people drop dead.

😂Is this spell casting thing a real gig on fiverr.

Sadly, yes. It’s totally ridiculous.

I’m interested in why you believe in magic and witchcraft. Could you explain your reasoning? I see no evidence.

It doesn’t work like that. Witch doctor needs some things from the requester of magic like a photo, tshirt or anything stolen from the object.

Those things help the witch doctor to do the magic.

Spells aren’t real, no one on the world can know the future.

Sometimes someone is in pain but when he does medical tests they all are okay. So the pain is unknown.

Note: there are many cases not only on medical cases.

Archived