Fiverr Forum

Let's talk about your gig!

please give me advices @frank_d

https://www.fiverr.com/share/LN2L0

thank you so much

Dear frank_D, Please try to do something for us who are new in fiverr. We need tips and tricks from you. Please help us.

https://www.fiverr.com/kiranfareed142?up_rollout=true
please give me advices @frank_d
I am waiting for your positive response thanks

Frank is NOT helping new sellers who do not have any sales or traction within their gigs. He specifically stated in his topic instructions that he is only going to assess the gigs of those who “have made at least 2-5 sales”. You do not appear to fall within those requirements.

Instead of ignoring his instructions and demanding help anyway, why don’t you read the responses Frank has already posted to the people who did follow his instructions? I am certain that you will learn something from his advice given to other people.

You are responsible for learning how to become a better seller. Frank is a busy person, and cannot stop and help every new seller who wants his attention.

5 Likes

Thanks for your email. I was trying to tell him to give a new post with tips and tricks for new sellers and where he can give review about new seller’s gigs. If fiverr is only for old sellers then it should not allow us to be a part of it. That’s what I wanted to tell.

That’s a good idea. However, if you read this paragraph written by Frank :arrow_down:

you would realize that he says he cannot offer help for new sellers just yet. He said that it might change in the future. But, as of right now, he cannot help new sellers or sellers who have made less than 2 sales.

So what’s the point of asking him for help when he has clearly stated that he is not capable of doing that (at least as of right now)? He might do so in the future… You just have to be patient.

3 Likes

Frank established the rules of his topic. It doesn’t matter what you want in this topic, since Frank has set the rules for this particular discussion. Frank said that he will not be able to help new sellers that do not already have traction on their gigs, and 2-5 sales.

Those are the rules of this discussion topic – set by Frank.

Every “old seller” was once a new seller, and every “old seller” took responsibility for the success of their own gigs. Fiverr wants new sellers to become successful “old sellers”, but that is not going to happen for new sellers who choose not to follow instructions, demand things of other users, or refuse to take responsibility for growing their own gigs.

I encouraged you to read the responses Frank has already posted to the people who did follow his instructions. I guarantee you will learn important things from his already-posted advice, that you can then adapt and use on your own gigs.

3 Likes

Hi @frank_d ,
Can you take a look at my profile .How Can I improve my profile and gigs .
Here is my profile link https://www.fiverr.com/jhakz1234

Mahafuj

Since I joined to Fiverr, I have been constantly, hopefully, having orders in queue. I don’t complain I get plenty of orders in weekly basis. However I am a little bit worry now, It seems things have changed now. It’s more like general thing not gig specific so here is my profile: www.fiverr.com/maroohpublisher

Frank stated in his original post that he is only able to help the seller with 2-5 reviews. :wink:

However, if you take the time to read the advice in this column he has given to others you may learn of something that may help you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much dear.

Please do not call me, “dear”. I find this to be offensive from new sellers – like you, on this forum. It is also not an appropriate term to use when interacting with people whom you do not know. I am not your “dear”. Only my closest friends and loved ones can call me this.

My username is “jonbaas”. You may refer to me by this name.

4 Likes

@hesham_ahmad07

I am not sure what the issue was with your gig, but the fact that you “failed to modify” is the first thing you need to to address as a business, internally.

Fiverr warned you about a serious issue, which you chose not to address for whatever reason.

If you were flagged for gaming the system or for copyright violation, I have no idea whether that affects your account long after you delete the gig that started it all.

That being said my advice to you would be to try and re-package your gig in a way that appeals to people that are more likely to be returning buyers.

So you shouldn’t be targeting someone who may or may not build a contact form, but someone who is actually re-selling funnels, or web/digital only products, and will work with you long term if they love your service.

Which brings me to my last tip: there are no strategies to rank your gig.
There are strategies to build a better service and product, which may lead to more sales.

Your worldview is a bit distorted at the moment and that never brings results.

1 Like

@marcsmellow

First of all: I don’t consider myself as someone who 'has made it".

I have ups and downs on this platform, much like everyone else, and I struggle with the same issues as every other seller. I have put in a lot of work and have managed to play the game on a different level, but other than that, when no sales are coming in, I too feel frustrated. :slight_smile:

Now on to your creative offerings!

I think you are offering something very specific. I don’t know how many people are actively searching for any of your gigs, or which keywords they may use to do so, but I can guarantee there are a lot more people out there that could use your service.

A quick scroll through my IG feed revealed that influencers, frequent vanity posters and small businesses always look for unique typography, but they also need it combined with strong imagery.

So maybe you need to do a bit of research and see if you can offer something that resembles a complete solution to your clients. Not just the wonderfully designed quote, but an image they can use as is, upload directly and sit back while the like counter explodes! :slight_smile:

Try to offer something complete, that appeals to many.

hey @erdostamasa

I don’t think what I am about to tell you will come as a shock, but your offering is only targeted towards a very specific niche.

I don’t know how many Hungarian to English translations you can expect to do here on a weekly basis, or if this is your side gig.

What I can do is offer some advice for your profile here as a whole:

-Try to package your main gig in a way that offers cut-out, easy to digest solutions.
Do not scale up price according to word count, maybe consider casting a potential wider net if you target very specific tasks (doubling down on your specialization) like website translation, articles, manuals, etc. So that way you may end up attracting agencies or manufacturers that target Hungary in general with lots of products.

-Offer writing original Hungarian content at a higher price.

-I would personally try to not diversify by adding gigs for video creation or anything that’s not directly linked to writing.

hey @adrima

well this thread is not for me to share tips about how to promote your gigs.

It’s more about checking out what you do now and offer my take on what you could do to step up your game or solve a pain point.

I’m sorry to hear about your demotion last year, but it looks like you just had 2 more cancellations due to inactivity not 2 months ago as well.

So I think before considering what you offer, how you package it or what you could do to add value to your gigs and attract more customers, you need to carefully consider if you have a good system in place for basic stuff like:

-getting notified about messages and orders
-working on said orders on a timely manner
-delivering a quality product and being responsive

I get a sense this is more like a side gig for you, and are caught up with other stuff from time to time? If that’s true, then you can’t expect consistent results on here if you are the one who’s slipping up.

Hey @mickeym619

I’m going to be blunt: it’s your product.

And you presenting yourself as an experienced ad agency, is only making things worse.

You made two sales over a year ago, so Fiverr has already given you an answer.

Do you have better logo designs to showcase? Have you taken a look at what other sellers are offering and for how much?

I think a good hard look in the mirror is in order.

You either stiffen up your upper lip and start some serious training -not YT tutorials- to become the designer you dream to be, or you need to find something else to do if you want to make a living out of it.

Sorry.

3 Likes

Well said.

Branding identity is just that: an identity. It’s not just a logo. A logo is just one thing that stems from your identity. But saying you do identity work if all it is is a logo is pretty misleading and not believable.

An identity is comprehensive and strategic.

5 Likes

Hi frank, please I did another gig video, and change up a few things, can you please help me to review it again

https://www.fiverr.com/royalty_designs/provide-expert-and-professional-video-editing

Hello. This is absolutely usefull. Please let me know about my gig I made. Because, it stucked and get no more order. I also tried to search my gig through search box with some keyword. But it seems disappear… :frowning:

Here it is my gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/broojrotcom/make-awesome-realistic-cartoon-painting-portrait-look

Thank you in advance. I really appreciate your help… ^^