Fiverr Community Forum

Let's understand about "PROMOTED GIG" new feature of fiverr

Fiverr have launched “PROMOTED GIG” new feature - Which was previous “promoted ads” something like that as if anyone experience that previously.

What is difference between New “PROMOTED GIG” feature than before “promoted ads”

It’s Big-Big difference in new feature than old.

Previously - “promoted ads” - When any buyers do purchase your gig “which was showing in promote ads section” fiverr do charge certain amount - as seller selected promoted gig ads cost. That means - 100% conversion of order.!!

New - “Promoted gig” Now it’s something like that - If your gig has been featured for opt “Promoted gig” Fiverr will charge “per click” as whatever you do set the per click cost " as any other ads promotion platform like : google - facebook etc."
Means : If your gigs gets 100 clicks - and you have setted 0.2$ per click. = It will be 20$ cost for your ads and there is “NO” surety to conversation rate to those clicks. So suppose to be - you’ll get 100 clicks on your gig and you’ve not receive any orders to that. You’ll lose your 20$.

This all i understand. If you have any other analyzation… kindly share here…

3 Likes

I’m yet to see the “promotional ads” on my dashboard

Duplicate threads are against the forum rules. Information on this can be found here:

2 Likes